talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Andre Carrillo Winding Up Watford Fans

football forum

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

We actually do.

Contrary to popular opinion, this fast-moving southerly change is not unique to New South Wales (Tasmania, New Zealand and Argentina experience similar conditions), however in southeast Australia the proximity of the Great Dividing Range to the coast helps create these particularly fierce winds—often gusting well over 60 km/h.

http://media.bom.gov.au/social/blog/18/the-big-bustsoutherly-busters-explained/

And yeah nothing like cool air in these fucking humid 35c+ days.

Aus and Argentina also have the worst ozone coverage, and it's just the natural coverage, naught to do with climate change

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Berserker said:

We actually do.

Contrary to popular opinion, this fast-moving southerly change is not unique to New South Wales (Tasmania, New Zealand and Argentina experience similar conditions), however in southeast Australia the proximity of the Great Dividing Range to the coast helps create these particularly fierce winds—often gusting well over 60 km/h.

http://media.bom.gov.au/social/blog/18/the-big-bustsoutherly-busters-explained/

And yeah nothing like cool air in these fucking humid 35c+ days.

Ohh nice. Yeah it's literally like god is using a leaf blower to get rid of the heat and humidity. Perfect way to end a beach day. 

1 hour ago, Spike said:

Do you get the australian plague locust in illawarra? that shit must have hit my hometown in '03 I reckon. Big nasty fuckers, millions of the cunts, it was like a bible passage. It was also during a low point in the town, it really hadn't recovered from the wool market crash of the 90s yet.

I remember we'd be outside and hitting the bastards with the tennis racket, straight out of the air. Of course the next year it was flies. They are always terrible but in 04/05 it was something else, I couldn't sit in class without one of the bastards flying up my nose or ears.

Nah, never. We had dust storm once. Never a bug storm 

4 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Ohh nice. Yeah it's literally like god is using a leaf blower to get rid of the heat and humidity. Perfect way to end a beach day. 

Nah, never. We had dust storm once. Never a bug storm 

Dust storms are a constant. Ever see a whirly wind?

6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

Nah. Just woke up one morning and everything was red. 

Whilry winds are these annoying bastards, like a mini cyclone, I remember they'd come out of nowhere on really dry days and you'd be playing cricket and all of a sudden you'd have a mouthful of dust and dead leaves. Harmless though

Carrillo coming up at Sporting was a promising player that people really expected things, and he did come up at a time where Sporting was being shite every season. So, between him being inconsistent, Sporting sand bagging, he had a late start to his "career". People also thought he would go north to Porto and be like a lot of ex-Sporting players and be amazing with us, but when things looked like they would happen, the people at Sporting that loved to be eaten alive in deals with us got kicked out of the club. His career remained inconsistent with Leo Jardim and Marco Silva, but then he really looked like he was about to explode with Jesus. Thing was in October he started to refuse contract talks because he wanted to go to the neighbor next door, Benfica. Jesus really tried to force the board to allow him to play André, but the president decision was definitive and Carillo was out of the team with disciplinary process for not wanting to renew with Sporting.

Then comes next season and Carrilo never looked good again, actually it looks like that year off training alone while battling with Sporting kinda ruined any hope for his career.

4 hours ago, Takezo said:

Carrillo coming up at Sporting was a promising player that people really expected things, and he did come up at a time where Sporting was being shite every season. So, between him being inconsistent, Sporting sand bagging, he had a late start to his "career". People also thought he would go north to Porto and be like a lot of ex-Sporting players and be amazing with us, but when things looked like they would happen, the people at Sporting that loved to be eaten alive in deals with us got kicked out of the club. His career remained inconsistent with Leo Jardim and Marco Silva, but then he really looked like he was about to explode with Jesus. Thing was in October he started to refuse contract talks because he wanted to go to the neighbor next door, Benfica. Jesus really tried to force the board to allow him to play André, but the president decision was definitive and Carillo was out of the team with disciplinary process for not wanting to renew with Sporting.

Then comes next season and Carrilo never looked good again, actually it looks like that year off training alone while battling with Sporting kinda ruined any hope for his career.

Yes, I remember the whole saga with Sporting. That was idiotic because he was finally gaining some consistency and looked good in most games. That was easily the best moment in his career. After that, at least at top level, he's only ever looked this good with Peru's national team.

11 hours ago, Berserker said:

Oh wow don't know why i thought that, winter temps on Sidney and Perth are extremely similar to Buenos Aires, both are similar to BA all year round bar the winter months on Perth where BA's average highs are a little lower and two months in summer in Sidney where BA's average highs are a little higher. Though it's quite more humid here so winters are colder and summers hotters despite similar temps.

Do you have AC’s in Buenos Aires? I always hear about how bad your summers are. If it’s due to a lack of AC, that just pushes it over the edge.

Lima has the best weather in the world. It’s not cold, it’s not hot, it never rains. Being a weatherman must be an easy as piss job.

8 hours ago, Mpache said:

Do you have AC’s in Buenos Aires? I always hear about how bad your summers are. If it’s due to a lack of AC, that just pushes it over the edge.

Lima has the best weather in the world. It’s not cold, it’s not hot, it never rains. Being a weatherman must be an easy as piss job.

We do, most people have them in their homes and and also any half decent shop, some buses and most trains subways. We use split ACs like in Japan instead of central ones like in the US.

I don't agree, think it's still too cold in some months, for a city to have the perfect weather it has to have mins no lower than 24 and no higher than 31-35 (depending on humidity) all year round, and i do like rain.

1 minute ago, Berserker said:

We do, most people have them in their homes and and also any half decent shop, some buses and most trains subways. We use split ACs like in Japan instead of central ones like in the US.

I don't agree, think it's still too cold in some months, for a city to have the perfect weather it has to have mins no lower than 24 and no higher than 31-35 (depending on humidity) all year round, and i do like rain.

I like rain too actually, though I do think Lima has very pleasant weather. I've also heard Medellin is the "city of eternal spring". The difference is it probably rains more since it's at some altitude. Lima is in a desert and the only sort of rain we get is drizzle.

Archived