talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Beard and Moustache Corner

football forum

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve always got a beard. It’s lengths varies in length, but I usually keep it trimmed down when the sides start looking scruffy. Never suffered with an overly itchy beard, so that has never been an issue.

May grow a full, medium length beard through the winter. See how long I can persist with it. Growing a moustache to match the beard is a pain in the arse too. 

I've had a beard for like 4-5 years now. I'ts never been itchy? You gotta shampoo it right! Also clean/wash it at least twice a day because a lot of fucked up particles can get stuck in there. 

4 hours ago, Tommy said:

I've had a beard for like 4-5 years now. I'ts never been itchy? You gotta shampoo it right! Also clean/wash it at least twice a day because a lot of fucked up particles can get stuck in there. 

That is because it is typically itchy around the 4-5 day mark not year.

For me it’s only itchy in that second week of me having a beard, where it’s in that weird state between stubble and actually being a beard. Then by the 3rd week I’ve got a full beard and it feels fine and even if I trim it down it isn’t itchy anymore.

• Administrator

I gave the goatee a good shampoo wash earlier, it still itches. It's like I can feel the hair pushing through my pores. I've so far resisted from going for a full shave. But it's getting tough! 

8 minutes ago, Spike said:

You don't really mean that

Hahaha I do actually. I think a beard and moustache topic would benefit some pictures of what people currently have.

Cock pictures are welcome too, but they have to be hairy to keep in theme with the thread.

• Subscriber

Quality thread. So ive had a beard of varying lengths for about 3 years now. Once your passed the itchy stage theres no reason to go back. I just trim it down every couple weeks so it doesnt get too out of hand. Beard oil is nice every so often for going out.. not alot of that these days anyways but thats the only product ive really used. 

4 hours ago, Rick said:

Lets see some pics boys

If you want I'll take a selfie, but you can also see it on page 2 of the thread called The Secret Life of TF365. I'm pretty sure you've already seen it and called me a bearded stud xD - it's about the same length... just a lot messier because I went to a barber the day before my wedding.

Archived