talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Spike - Is He Really That Good?

football forum

On 06/09/2020 at 20:54, Mpache said:

He is slowly building a reputation, but not particularly a loud one. Not many really talk about him and I haven't seen too much to have an opinion but from his wind ups he looks like he never loses an argument.

@Spike

In 2022 Spike grown on me big time. He is now a major player on this board.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Eco said:

Things I haven't missed about TF365 in the past two year? 

Brian and his ramblings. 

I like Brian. But it's probably better for him not to be on the forum. He use to argue with everybody. Sometimes I feel people did wind him up. But it's an Internet forum it will happen. 

2 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

When I talked to Brian a while back he said he didn't talk about Peru that much and blamed @The Palace Fan for starting the joke about him mentioning it all the time o.O

He took a comment I made in response to him talking about Peru and some nonsense with fish out of context and didn't let it go.

He had a good heart and was a very passionate person so I hope now he's in a good place.

1 minute ago, Happy Blue said:

Stealing toys from a 3 year old is about your level ..the bigger boys would kick your head in :ph34r:

Given the logic and grammar of your posts, it looks like you experienced a few head kickings too many. 

1 minute ago, Tommy said:

Given the logic and grammar of your posts, it looks like you experienced a few head kickings too many. 

I've had quite a bit of head trauma to be fair from my rugby, mma, military days 😂 .l only went to an English school for 6 years so I'm amazed I can spell anything :ph34r:

5 hours ago, Gunnersaurus said:

I like Brian. But it's probably better for him not to be on the forum. He use to argue with everybody. Sometimes I feel people did wind him up. But it's an Internet forum it will happen. 

Yeah, and I know he struggled with his mental health, so it's completely for the best (I think) that he got himself banned. 

38 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Holy shit it's @Eco - where the fuck have you been?

Living the dream. 

After the whole episode with Stan and Rab, I took a long break as it honestly annoyed me way more than it should. 

11 minutes ago, Eco said:

Living the dream. 

After the whole episode with Stan and Rab, I took a long break as it honestly annoyed me way more than it should. 

I don't think I fully know/understand what happened and probably best not to air dirty laundry - but shame you got annoyed and we were deprived of you for so long. I'm sure there's no real hard feelings between anybody anymore (I hope), because you all seem what I would call "sound as fuck" so shame that happened... but glad you're back.

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

I don't think I fully know/understand what happened and probably best not to air dirty laundry - but shame you got annoyed and we were deprived of you for so long. I'm sure there's no real hard feelings between anybody anymore (I hope), because you all seem what I would call "sound as fuck" so shame that happened... but glad you're back.

It's all good, I disconnected for awhile, and I'll likely never be back as much as I used to be, but I've known some people on here for maybe 15+ years so it's always nice to catch up. 

• Administrator
6 hours ago, Eco said:

Living the dream. 

I'll be honest I barely remember what happened. But good to see you're back and hope you're well. 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, Eco said:

It's all good, I disconnected for awhile, and I'll likely never be back as much as I used to be, but I've known some people on here for maybe 15+ years so it's always nice to catch up. 

Didn't even know you had a fallout with whoever in TF buddy, I took it you had just done a hibernation act for a while as @Berserker does, he vanishes for a year or so then suddenly reappears again the same as @True Blue xD

In all, though, I have seen a few fallouts in here but they seem to sweep it under the carpet after and continue on as per normal, I call it ' Handbag fights at 40 paces', we can all be a weird bunch in TF365 but it's a forum that just continues on and grows for the better, long may it continue. :ay: 

Archived