talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

F1 2020 - Race 9 - Tuscany GP (11-13th Sep)

football forum

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Never seen anything quite like that on the restart. The field must have been too spread out before Bottas bolted for that to happen. Red flag is the only option after that. The closing speed for Sainz and Giovinazzi on Magnussen on Latifi there was very dangerous.

• Subscriber

Looked like Latifi was the first one who tried to anticipate the restart and got carried away. He passed Magnussen too soon then slammed on the brakes. Giovinazzi and Sainz went with him and smashed into the back of Magnussen and Latifi. Grosjean did well to pick his way through the carnage. Maybe Latifi was reacting to someone else speeding up in front of him but it looked to me like he triggered it.

• Administrator

Always miss the eventful races! 

Who caused that latest pile up? Someone appeared to break unnecessarily/unexpectedly? 

Looking good for me in the predictions apart from Gasly. Got Norris and Bottas in my team. 

• Subscriber

I reckon Bottas has been closer to Hamilton pace-wise this year than previous year. However, he's also been at his worst when it comes to being decisive and capitalising on key moments. He's also been unlucky pretty much every time luck has come into the equation.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived