talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Lucas Paquetá Moves to Olympique Lyonnais

football forum

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@...Dan to answer your question on Paquetá, he´s more of a 10, but he can also be used as a 8. He´s capable of being a more offensive midfielder, but he can also be a box-to-box, he´s not only very gifted with the ball, he´s also a great athlete. 

I don´t know what happened in Milan, he´s been terrible there, but the upside is huge and he´s still 23. I really hope he moves to Lyon,  Juninho´s presence is a great influence to young brazilian players. 

59 minutes ago, El Profesor said:

@...Dan to answer your question on Paquetá, he´s more of a 10, but he can also be used as a 8. He´s capable of being a more offensive midfielder, but he can also be a box-to-box, he´s not only very gifted with the ball, he´s also a great athlete. 

I don´t know what happened in Milan, he´s been terrible there, but the upside is huge and he´s still 23. I really hope he moves to Lyon,  Juninho´s presence is a great influence to young brazilian players. 

Oh ok, I've never noticed him being very athletic or hard working, but as I said, I've not seen him play that much. I think only a few cameos off the bench at Milan.

Yeah, Juninho is building a Brazilian Lyon. Olympique Lyonnês xD I hope we see more of Jean Lucas this season too, he's impressed me in the little time he's spent on the pitch.

6 hours ago, ...Dan said:

Oh ok, I've never noticed him being very athletic or hard working, but as I said, I've not seen him play that much. I think only a few cameos off the bench at Milan.

Yeah, Juninho is building a Brazilian Lyon. Olympique Lyonnês xD I hope we see more of Jean Lucas this season too, he's impressed me in the little time he's spent on the pitch.

Well, with Rafael and Marçal gone, the brazilian community is diminished. haha Paquetá is needed. 😂

I believe Milan would sell Paquetá for a fee of around 20 million euros and with big sales coming, Aouar and Depay for sure and maybe Dembélé, OL can definitely pull this one off. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived