Raised by Wolves (HBO Max)

football forum

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Bluewolf said:

I watched the 6th one last night... still got one to go

Same haha... Started the 7th too, but had to stop 15 minutes in, will continue later on today...

Whom are you rooting for??? I think the show is beautifully morally grey.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

Same haha... Started the 7th too, but had to stop 15 minutes in, will continue later on today...

Hide contents

Whom are you rooting for??? I think the show is beautifully morally grey.

It is right...  I think I tend to root for Father... He has that calm balance about him although sadly you feel he would not have the same strength Mother does in lasting the long haul.. She is strong for protecting the children but just a few mood swings away from total carnage.. he continues to look to her for approval or acceptance on a reasonably equal footing which she appears to ignore.. Her past being brought to light has not helped her emotional state either which was questionable to start with. It's now become a distraction to her.

When I watch Marcus and his tribe you always get the feeling that human nature will never change and it will probably doom us all in the end.. You hope the human race survives but them trying to get a child back who's parents they killed and all the while jostling for power.. sums us right up, even campion s displaying all the typical tell tale signs, being argumentative, fighting etc... It's just in our nature and continues to hold us back from greater things...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

Hide contents

It is right...  I think I tend to root for Father... He has that calm balance about him although sadly you feel he would not have the same strength Mother does in lasting the long haul.. She is strong for protecting the children but just a few mood swings away from total carnage.. he continues to look to her for approval or acceptance on a reasonably equal footing which she appears to ignore.. Her past being brought to light has not helped her emotional state either which was questionable to start with. It's now become a distraction to her.

When I watch Marcus and his tribe you always get the feeling that human nature will never change and it will probably doom us all in the end.. You hope the human race survives but them trying to get a child back who's parents they killed and all the while jostling for power.. sums us right up, even campion s displaying all the typical tell tale signs, being argumentative, fighting etc... It's just in our nature and continues to hold us back from greater things...

Brilliant post, and sums up exactly how I feel too...

What I am particularly eager to find out now, is who the stranger from the skeleton cave is... Also, what's up with Tally (ghost? simulation?) showing up to people, apparently talking to and playing with the little girl, and also leading the androids to their demise?

5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Brilliant post, and sums up exactly how I feel too...

Hide contents

What I am particularly eager to find out now, is who the stranger from the skeleton cave is... Also, what's up with Tally (ghost? simulation?) showing up to people, apparently talking to and playing with the little girl, and also leading the androids to their demise?

Yea, the mystery voices, the ghostly goings on and that strange structure... so much more to be revealed

• Subscriber

Hide contents

Yea, the mystery voices, the ghostly goings on and that strange structure... so much more to be revealed

It's a good thing the show has been renewed for Season 2 :) 

• Subscriber

I will see if I can find that... :D

It's just 8 pages, but a nice read. Hopefully there's more future issues, as I think the story is very suitable for a comic format...

Are you all caught up by the way?? 

Yes, except the two new episodes that came out today. You?

• Subscriber

Just caught up with the latest episodes, damn, this is one weird show that really has something for everyone in it, doesn't it? And it just gets weirder and weirder. I know I keep on repeating that, but the events are so bizarre and unpredictable. (Episode 9 spoilers ahead). I mean, 

as if androids raising human children on a desert planet after the destruction of the Earth, a religious cult, necromancers with removable eyes making them weapons of mass destruction, people undergoing full facial reconstructions to assume fake identities in order to get on the ark ship, weird animal-like creatures, radioactive crops, strange pits that bring back ghost-like versions of those who fall into them, creepy visions, dreams and hallucinations, hearing demonic voices and whatnot weren't enough, now we also have a pregnant android with a living half-carbon robo fetus inside her which appears to be installed by the entity she had virtual sex with in the simulation, dark photons, exploding rapist bucket heads, magic steel data cards with hidden QR codes that bring up images of some other cult that looks like a bunch of Sith Eternal partying on Exegol with a spooky alien head in a weird dodecahedron cage spewing android blood, and a dude being choked with an eye of the necromancer. Did I miss anything?

xD

This is honestly the most batshit crazy show I have ever seen, and I love it.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

I just started watching this as I finally got some time and got done with Episode 1. WTF am I watching. Let me rephrase that with, this is actually quite entertaining.

Keep on watching and prepare to be WTF'ing more and more with each episode xD 

• Subscriber
Just now, nudge said:

Keep on watching and prepare to be WTF'ing more and more with each episode xD 

I mean I know its Ridley Scott. I know he loves to tinker with how humanity does things but it was all flowers and kumbaya around the camp-fire then the characters meds wear off and I am at the edge of my seat thinking I wish I had 30 more minutes to see what comes next which I will later tonight. I feel like David inspired all of this... wont say anymore without spoilers.

Archived