talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

U20 World Cup 2017; ENGLAND ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Eco said:

USA! USA! USA!

FORZA ITALIA!

Hope Mexico gets smoked.

The biggest shock next round would be if Mexico beat England.

Second I'd say USA beating Venezuela but after today it wouldn't surprise me as much as it would have yesterday.

The other 2 matches wouldn't have a shock winner to me.

Just now, LaSambadeStGermain said:

The biggest shock next round would be if Mexico beat England.

Second I'd say USA beating Venezuela but after today it wouldn't surprise me as much as it would have yesterday.

The other 2 matches wouldn't have a shock winner to me.

It's not really televised here and with the awful timing for working adults, I haven't been able to watch 1 minute of action.

Just now, Eco said:

It's not really televised here and with the awful timing for working adults, I haven't been able to watch 1 minute of action.

In the USA? Isn't it on FS1?

By the way, I don't like the commentators on there at all. Their pronunciations are awful.

I'd like to know how you can pronounce the name "Jose" wrong in a country filled with Mexicans.

Just now, Toony said:

When's the Mexico - England game?

Monday, June 5th.

Mexico have been awful in this tournament so I can't see past an England win. I actually think you have a very good shot at reaching the final.

2 minutes ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Monday, June 5th.

Mexico have been awful in this tournament so I can't see past an England win. I actually think you have a very good shot at reaching the final.

Thanks, I should be able to catch that game then.

I hope so, seems to be quite a few decent young players playing for us, though with Paul Simpson as manager I wasn't particularly confident before the tournament started.

There was no hypocrisy from any poster on here.

Do you just post things randomly to try and cause confusion or a pathetic argument?

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

He's some moderation. Shut the fuck up and ignore each other for fucks sake. 

nice of you to turn up and moderate something 

Image result for cheeky eye roll gif

• Administrator
1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Mate, and I'm going to put this very blunt because I don't have time for bullshit arguments, I've told the staff several times that this fiasco is going to end if you talk to him. If you look around the forum very few times have I actually done anything to bait him. He keeps on obsessing not only over me, but also SirBalon and anything else Barca related. And when 90% of his posts are directed at me over the course of 2 years, its not so easy to ignore him. Its easier said than done. I've done my maximum effort to ignore him since I joined but I can't help but join others and abuse him because he's too much of an obsessive prick.

Don't bother replying unless its via PM because this thread has been brilliant when others join in and I don't want it to be derailed.

Fucks sake

mate, just leave it.

Post normally, don't react to him or mention him either.

You do what you need to. We'll do what we need to :)

Yeah that's fair

May I just ask though, whats the point of deleting the post if you're just going to quote it anyways xD

So we are assured of a South American finalist this time. I'm still thinking it will be Venezuela.

Venezuela beat USA 2-1 after extra time and Uruguay needed penalties to beat Portugal. Unfortunately I wasn't able to watch it due to being in a hostel, but tomorrows game is at 6 AM so that's a possibility for me.

Controversy, Jesse Gonzales (Mexican U20 keeper) has been called up for the USA's preliminary Gold Cup squad. 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Goal England! Dominic Solanke scores a couple of minutes after half-time. 

Klopp has done a great job developing him, got to take credit for that goal.

• Administrator

Onomah sent off there. Not sure that's correct! Onomah has the ball, defender sticks his leg in and Onomah, in his stride, accidentally stands on it. How can Onomah get away from doing that?!

19 hours ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

Controversy, Jesse Gonzales (Mexican U20 keeper) has been called up for the USA's preliminary Gold Cup squad. 

Born in the U.S., plays and lives in the U.S., might as well play for us as after Tim Howard retires, we have no one really to take over. Jesse would be that guy.

• Subscriber
21 minutes ago, Stan said:

Onomah sent off there. Not sure that's correct! Onomah has the ball, defender sticks his leg in and Onomah, in his stride, accidentally stands on it. How can Onomah get away from doing that?!

Poor Josh :(

Just seen the clip - that's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen xD He was dribbling past him ffs 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Storts said:

Poor Josh :(

Just seen the clip - that's one of the worst decisions I've ever seen xD He was dribbling past him ffs 

ludicrous. I know it's a slo-mo replay but it's absurd how the ref has given that xD 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Stan said:

ludicrous. I know it's a slo-mo replay but it's absurd how the ref has given that xD 

yeah dont understand how he could possibly give it other than the Mexican cheat rolling around the floor 

Archived