talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

U20 World Cup 2017; ENGLAND ARE WORLD CHAMPIONS!

Good start to the game. South Korea started with a series of corners followed by an England counter saved by the South Korean keeper.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is outrageous, even fucking Guinea is favoured over us. First a foul is awarded against us for a supposed hand touch that wasn't when were near their goal, then the retarded ref sanctions another foul against us when actually it was our player that was fouled, now they disallow us a valid goal. Fuck fucking corrupt FIFA and this retarded son of a bitch ref.

• Administrator

Good game to watch, England vs South Korea.

Started off end-to-end for the first 20 minutes(ish). Game then tempered out but it's gone a bit frantic again.

England's front 3 of Calvert-Lewin, Solanke and Lookman could be doing better when they get near Korea's penalty area. England's right-back, Kenny has been England's best player probably. Dominating that right side. 

Just now, Stan said:

Good game to watch, England vs South Korea.

Started off end-to-end for the first 20 minutes(ish). Game then tempered out but it's gone a bit frantic again.

England's front 3 of Calvert-Lewin, Solanke and Lookman could be doing better when they get near Korea's penalty area. England's right-back, Kenny has been England's best player probably. Dominating that right side. 

South Korea have been looking for the counter. The defence has started shaky but its been solid since the 25th minute and England are struggling to break them down. Both keepers have stepped up when needed.

I agree on Kenny. He's been impressive. Especially that one chance where he beat his man and avoided passing the byline.

2 minutes ago, Stan said:

England's right-back, Kenny has been England's best player probably. Dominating that right side. 

1 minute ago, LaSambadeStGermain said:

I agree on Kenny. He's been impressive. Especially that one chance where he beat his man and avoided passing the byline.

Another one of the boys. 

2 minutes ago, Berserker said:

What a fucking goal from Laucha Martinez.

How long until he leaves Racing do you reckon?

• Administrator

problem with England's front players is that they try to take on too many players and end up losing the ball. Must be frustrating for other players looking for a pass to come to them because it's very frustrating to watch!

I see Marcelo Torres also scored. I saw a Boca reserves game once and saw he was still playing there. Wonder when he'll be given a first team chance. Impressed in the Sudamericano and now has 2 in this tournament. To be fair it doesn't help him that Benedetto is in such good form.

That was a very well worked goal from England. Questionable from the South Korea defence to lose their man in Dowell but it was a good goal to give England the lead.

Things just got interesting though, Lee Seung-Woo comes on!

• Administrator
Just now, Toony said:

England looked decent going forward but like Stan says they are lacking a little bit of added quality upfront.

Armstrong is a better option than Calvert-Lewin.

I suspect DCL got his chance because Armstrong was pretty poor last game. 

• Administrator

And now Kenny clears a Korean shot off the line. Superb game from the right-back. Wonder if he'll get a chance in the Everton 1st team due to Coleman being out...

15 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

He's looked quality all season in the U23's so hopefully he makes the step up with Jonjo.

Your caps lock seems to be stuck there mate.

My caps lock get turned on when the hairy one does and coincidentally i was just looking at some of your GFs pics i was secretly been given..

Archived