Join in on the discussion, prediction leagues and competitions today! Sign up takes no longer than 5 minutes.

Sign in to follow this  
football forum

Fulham 0-3 Arsenal - Saturday 12th September, 2020

Kick-off 12.30pm (BST)

Live on BT Sport

1200px-Fulham_FC_(shield).svg.png     VS     1200px-Arsenal_FC.svg.png

Head to Head Record:
Fulham - 8
Draws - 10
Arsenal - 39

Last Meeting:
04/01/2019 - Arsenal 4-1 Fulham

Last Fixture:
07/10/2018 - Fulham 1-5 Arsenal

Five of our eight centre backs are out injured. Only Saliba, Gabriel and Holding available. I'd like to see Saliba and Gabriel starting, but it might be too early for Gabriel.

Leno did well for that backpass. Could have been Fulham up by one.

After the early, almost disastrous mix up with Leno, Gabriel has been brilliant.

Willian won't get the assist for the 1st, but he made all 3 goals.

Great debuts from Gabriel & Willian. Solid performances from everyone else.

2 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Mohamed Elneny in 2020, this club hates us. xD

Played well and even before last season I mentioned how he's a solid squad player. Never got the hate towards him. Isn't a game changer but sometimes you need a player that just does a job. Will be a fixture in Europa League group games.

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Played well and even before last season I mentioned how he's a solid squad player. Never got the hate towards him. Isn't a game changer but sometimes you need a player that just does a job. Will be a fixture in Europa League group games.

He is rubbish, we can't even get £5m for him. 

Solid start to the season, Fulham were pretty shocking. They should be very concerned with that performance. Willian was very good, probably MOTM.

Very worried if the squad doesn't change much, I think we got away with it a bit today but massive improvements are needed in midfield if we are going to challenge for top 4. We will be 6th at best with our current team. 

Arteta makes our players so much better. If he's given the money to bring some top players in he's gonna take us back to the top.

Willian was very good today. You can see already from one game his link up play with Aubameyang and Lacazette is instrumental, like they have been playing together for years.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Willian was very good today. You can see already from one game his link up play with Aubameyang and Lacazette is instrumental, like they have been playing together for years.

doesn't create anything in the final third though, apparently :ph34r:

28 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

Top of the premier league and womens super league 

Quite impressive for the men's team to be top of both!

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Willian looked good against a side that will most likely finish rock bottom? Say it ain’t so?

He’ll probably end up being a good player for Arsenal. However, once they aspire for greater, such as finish in the top 4 regularly, they’ll realise they can do better than him. 

4 minutes ago, Gunnersauraus said:

????

A poor attempt at a quip. Don't worry.

That 3rd Arsenal goal is ridiculously good. That is like the Arsenal of old. 

8 hours ago, Stan said:

That 3rd Arsenal goal is ridiculously good. That is like the Arsenal of old. 

Here's the goal.  Perfect.

3-0 seemed the obvious score line given the batterings Arsenal gave Fulham last time and they didn't disappoint.

Wasn't surprised with the way Arsenal lined up, despite Elneny starting. Lacazette was excellent against Fulham last time round and there's every reason to suggest hed have the confidence again.  Surprised by Aubameyang's heat map suggesting he was told to hug the touch line, but he got his goal so what do I know. Excellent start by the new players too.

Fulham I imagine will get better over time but I was delighted they won the playoffs as at no point over the last two years have they looked good enough for the Premier League. Its one less place for the rest of us to care about.

I have to say I was really impressed by Willian's technical security something we have lacked for a few seasons. He really holds on to the ball well and is incredibly intelligent. As long as Pepe or Lacazette if he stays can help Aubameyang with goals, Willian will be a huge asset for us. 

7 minutes ago, Chaaay AFC said:

I have to say I was really impressed by Willian's technical security something we have lacked for a few seasons. He really holds on to the ball well and is incredibly intelligent. As long as Pepe or Lacazette if he stays can help Aubameyang with goals, Willian will be a huge asset for us. 

2/3 of the pitch, he's class. It's the final third where we vent our frustration.  His career with us brought a goal every 405 minutes and an assist every 454 minutes. 

Aouar should be a priority if you want that creative spark. 

Fulham and West Brom are gonna be Fulham and Huddersfield of two seasons ago.