04/01/2019 - Arsenal 4-1 Fulham

Last Fixture:
07/10/2018 - Fulham 1-5 Arsenal

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Chaaay AFC said:

Mohamed Elneny in 2020, this club hates us. xD

Played well and even before last season I mentioned how he's a solid squad player. Never got the hate towards him. Isn't a game changer but sometimes you need a player that just does a job. Will be a fixture in Europa League group games.

2 minutes ago, 6666 said:

Played well and even before last season I mentioned how he's a solid squad player. Never got the hate towards him. Isn't a game changer but sometimes you need a player that just does a job. Will be a fixture in Europa League group games.

He is rubbish, we can't even get £5m for him. 

Solid start to the season, Fulham were pretty shocking. They should be very concerned with that performance. Willian was very good, probably MOTM.

Very worried if the squad doesn't change much, I think we got away with it a bit today but massive improvements are needed in midfield if we are going to challenge for top 4. We will be 6th at best with our current team. 

• The title was changed to Fulham 0-3 Arsenal - Saturday 12th September, 2020
7 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Willian looked good against a side that will most likely finish rock bottom? Say it ain’t so?

He’ll probably end up being a good player for Arsenal. However, once they aspire for greater, such as finish in the top 4 regularly, they’ll realise they can do better than him. 

• The topic was unpinned

3-0 seemed the obvious score line given the batterings Arsenal gave Fulham last time and they didn't disappoint.

Wasn't surprised with the way Arsenal lined up, despite Elneny starting. Lacazette was excellent against Fulham last time round and there's every reason to suggest hed have the confidence again.  Surprised by Aubameyang's heat map suggesting he was told to hug the touch line, but he got his goal so what do I know. Excellent start by the new players too.

Fulham I imagine will get better over time but I was delighted they won the playoffs as at no point over the last two years have they looked good enough for the Premier League. Its one less place for the rest of us to care about.

Archived