• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Liverpool 4-3 Leeds - Saturday 12th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I'm looking forward to the reverse fixture now. This was a good game and at one point I really thought we were going to lose this as our defense looked a bit lost. Think they get better over the course of the season but with the way games are coming that needs to happen fast.

21 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Outside the top four seems like a bit of a mad shout. I can see City finishing above them but don't forget how far behind Chelsea, United and the rest have been the last two seasons.

Yeah but city had about 15 less points than the season before. I dont think it is as crazy as some people think. Teams having 25-30 less points than the season before does happen. I dont think it is likely but I wouldn't be surprised if it did

1 minute ago, The Käiser said:

Whenever I see 2 pens awarded to the same team in a game.....Along with the timing of those calls. 5 minutes at start and 5 from the end it is hard to take....seems shady. Feel sorry for Leeds. They were robbed 

They were both pens

Just now, The Käiser said:

Whenever I see 2 pens awarded to the same team in a game.....Along with the timing of those calls. 5 minutes at start and 5 from the end it is hard to take....seems shady. Feel sorry for Leeds. They were robbed 

You're telling me that the richest league in the world with a history of bad refereeing to the point English referees are derided in Europe; may be corrupt? :ph34r: Surely not.

9 minutes ago, The Käiser said:

If the second pen was shady it’s only because Rodrigo bet against Leeds. It was a mental to do what he did.

When we get a Daniel James blatant dive given by VAR, that’s when I’ll start to think we’re benefitting from corrupt officials :ph34r:

• The title was changed to Liverpool 4-3 Leeds - Saturday 12th September, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived