talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Matchday Chat - 2016/17 season archive

• Subscriber

Sunday heartache here we come haha. In all seriousness teams in the second half of the table must be looking at us playing them and going "yeah we can get a draw or even better win it". I'd love for us to win it but with the current trend that's not a good bet to go on.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

with so few games, there's litte change to be had at the top of the table - only Liverpool can really affect anything.

For us, ideally we'd need a West Ham win and probably a draw between Hull and Swansea. 

5 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Sunday heartache here we come haha. In all seriousness teams in the second half of the table must be looking at us playing them and going "yeah we can get a draw or even better win it". I'd love for us to win it but with the current trend that's not a good bet to go on.

Liverpool are like the lad who gets a massive hard on when shagging a pretty girl but can't get it up when trying to empty the bollocks inside a fat lass. 

• Administrator

I thought Carroll was out for West Ham for a couple of months?

need Pedro to do the business for my fantasy league team. He's been alright recently.

You just know Carroll will turn into Messi when ever he plays against us so chucking in Matic could help, however, Cesc has been the heartbeat of the team when ever he plays and with this wide pitch, he could really expose West Ham's back line

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, LFCMadLad said:

Liverpool are like the lad who gets a massive hard on when shagging a pretty girl but can't get it up when trying to empty the bollocks inside a fat lass. 

My nose would like to thank you for helping it meet the cup of coffee I was drinking

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Cicero said:

How has Kouyate not been booked yet? Ridiculous. 

agreed. I don't get how the ref can give 2 final warnings...

• Administrator

big chance(s) for Chelsea to go 2 up. Costa miskicks it, Moses has a shot block and Pedro's shot well saved by Randolph.

What the actual fuck was Fonte doing xD 

Haha fuck right off, Cesc's first offence he gets booked whereas Kouyate can commit three aggressive fouls without any repercussion. 

Costa needs to get benched. His overall play in 2017 has been border line atrocious. Doesn't link up with Pedro or Hazard at all and ruins nearly 90% of every attacking opportunity. 

Our defence has been superb and the only positive other than the goal. 

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Just me that thinks Chelsea are totally in control? Kante has been a beast so far and is proving yet again why he's the integral part of any successful side, remarkable that he will have two league winners medals with two different clubs in as many years. Whether you like his attitude or not Hazard is back to his best and took his goal well, in this kind of form you just can't see why Chelsea would want to let him go. 

Fabregas as I said before the game is so under-rated, there's talk that he might be moved on to Italy or Spain but for me he's still fantastic with the ball at his feet. I'd take him at Goodison in a heartbeat. 

Would you be happy for him to go in summer?

I stand by what I said, we would be mad to let him go. Even when he plays shit, the man will always find a way to get a goal. Offers a lot off the ball and his movement is incredible. Every striker goes through rough patches, and if we do in fact sell him, there is only one striker i'd want to replace him. 

1 minute ago, Cannabis said:

That defending belongs on a Sunday League pitch - 2-0 Chelsea, Diego Costa.

13 minutes ago, Cicero said:

I stand by what I said, we would be mad to let him go. Even when he plays shit, the man will always find a way to get a goal. Offers a lot off the ball and his movement is incredible. Every striker goes through rough patches, and if we do in fact sell him, there is only one striker i'd want to replace him. 

See what I mean?

Glad we got the second. Lot off pressure off. 

• Administrator

Ha very fortunate goal for Costa. But got himself in the right position at the right time. Can't really ask for more than that from a striker.

• The title was changed to Matchday Chat - 15th-17th April 2017
  • The topic was pinned
  • The topic was unpinned
  • The topic was featured
  • The topic was locked

Archived