talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 1-3 Chelsea - Monday 14th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ziyech, Chilwell, Silva and Kovacic are out for this. Mendy's transfer also pending. 

Pulisic, Azpilicueta, and James are back. 

With the lack of preseason games, I think Lampard will slowly transition the new players in. I'd expect something like this. 

Kepa

Azpilicueta---Rudiger---Zouma---Alonso

Kante

Barkley----Mount

Havertz------------------CHO

Werner

1 minute ago, Stan said:

Madlad sure does go on about stuff that he absolutely hates.

VAR
Chelsea
Spending money

xD 

He is like that funny squirrel down the garden trying to climb the slippy pole to get at the bird food... looking at him going at it day after day while I smile with my morning coffee knowing he is no danger to anyone but himself... 

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

He is like that funny squirrel down the garden trying to climb the slippy pole to get at the bird food... looking at him going at it day after day while I smile with my morning coffee knowing he is no danger to anyone but himself... 

Ii think anybody with enough time on their hands to watch squirrels needs to get a job. 

9 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ii think anybody with enough time on their hands to watch squirrels needs to get a job. 

Well if you are like me and don't waste your day moaning about stuff that you can't change you will be surprised at how much and how productive you can be... B|

• The title was changed to Brighton 1-3 (Zouma, 66") Chelsea - Monday 14th September, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived