talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 1-3 Chelsea - Monday 14th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Brighton (Trossard, 55") 1-1 Chelsea - Monday 14th September, 2020
2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Good strike, but that’s fucking terrible from Kepa. 

How is that terrible from Kepa? That strike was an absolute curler. I think his reputation precedes him, people will say he 'terrible' no matter the goal.

2 minutes ago, Rick said:

Good strike, but that’s fucking terrible from Kepa. 

How is that terrible from Kepa? That strike was an absolute curler. I think his reputation precedes him, people will say he 'terrible' no matter the goal.

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

"Anything Brighton can do, Reece James can do better". Please. Martin Tyler has been finished for half a decade now, time to rip off the band aid.

Decent goal by the way.

If you think that is bad commentary than you have no idea how bad it really gets

Just now, Spike said:

His reactions are so fucking slow though, do you not think? He looks like he's trying to wade through shit to try and reach the ball.

1 minute ago, Tepmz said:

His reactions are so fucking slow though, do you not think? He looks like he's trying to wade through shit to try and reach the ball.

Of course, I don't think he is particularly good at all but I think this is just a case of groupthink making out everything he does is terrible.

• Administrator

Can blame Kepa as much as you want, but surely gotta point some blame towards players that should be closing Trossard down as well? Gave him time to line up the shot and no attempt to close down or block it.

• The title was changed to Brighton 1-3 (Zouma, 66") Chelsea - Monday 14th September, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived