talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The End Of Mpache On TF365! [Warning Clickbait]

football forum

Hi everyone, as you know I'm Mpache.

Why am I making this post? Mostly to try and see if we can keep in touch with anyone here. I am leaving the forum, mostly not by choice. I have a couple of reasons for this.

To begin with, I make music and want to maintain a strong image. I don't want anyone to stumble across the forum if I ever do become reputable (even at a small level) and see what others say about me and what I have said or am saying. It's always unlikely but you never know with these things and I need to keep strong.

Secondly, and more the reason as to why I'm leaving is because I've recently acquired a scouting possibility. I can't reveal any details other than that, but I wouldn't be allowed to talk about football on here which is what the forum is about. I'd rather not have co-workers stumble across this place and see that I do talk about football. It's a massive risk for me and from that moment on, I wouldn't be allowed.

I know I was always a polarizing figure on here, and some of you may be happy or sad that I took the decision to just move on and accomplish my dreams, but I need to move on. Will I be back? Maybe. If things for me don't go to plan, then I'll definitely be back. While I'm on the forum though I'm giving myself away too easily.

PM me if you want to keep in touch. Nothing is said and done still, but I will be online for the next few days to try and keep in touch with some of you. Social media most likely. Just give me a shout.

Thanks.

- Mpache.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Mpache said:

To begin with, I make music and want to maintain a strong image. I don't want anyone to stumble across the forum if I ever do become reputable (even at a small level) and see what others say about me and what I have said or am saying. It's always unlikely but you never know with these things and I need to keep strong.

tenor.gif?itemid=16092504

Just now, Eco said:

There goes your chance at the 2020 Peruvian of the Year award. 

I would be shocked if that genuinely happened!

I've already made up my mind though, and I don't really have a choice if I want to move forward in either of these industries. Like I said, if I do come back chances are I have hit a big stump.

1 minute ago, Cicero said:

We'll see you in two months Brian. 

Thanks but not this time.

It can be tempting to come on here but I’ve set a future and need to stay away. Like I said PM me if any of you are keen with staying in touch, that’s what this post was for. Well intentioned.

Just now, Mpache said:

It can be tempting to come on here but I’ve set a future and need to stay away. Like I said PM me if any of you are keen with staying in touch, that’s what this post was for. Well intentioned.

This post was intended to bring attention to yourself and your departure, something we have all seen and heard. And each time you have returned shortly thereafter. 

If you really wanted to leave, you'd just leave. If you want your posts hidden, you'd talk to an admin about having all your information completely whipped out, and you'd move on. 

But you want 'good lucks' and 'we'll miss you' mates, and I think you've cried wolf enough for us to know that you will be back sooner rather than later. 

3 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Just remember us when you make it big time. 

Honestly, I don't get this.

If you want to be in the music business as an artist... I think a part of maintaining your image is having fairly thick skin. You've posted enough on here that if anyone ever wants to look into "who is Bertinho?" they're going to find your posts on here and they're going to see that maybe this musician has other thoughts other than songs (lol obviously) and they might not like some of your opinions. And maybe they'll lol at the times you've had the piss taken out of you.

But I mean... is that even that bad? It's not that bad in the grand scheme of things. If you want to be a music artist that puts yourself out there and performs live and also puts out shit on YouTube...you're going to have the piss taken out of you pretty mercilessly. Sometimes right to your face. If you can't take it over the internet about shite on a football forum, you're not going to take it well when it's on your YouTube channel. And you're not going to take it well when it's some drunk cunt at a show right in your face.

Honestly, some of the shit that's happened here online to you is probably a good lesson for you trying to put yourself out there in the future.

For the footballing scout one... I don't see why it's really even an issue? Why did you tell them about the forum or tell us about the scouting job? All you had to do is... not really do or say anything? 

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Honestly, I don't get this.

If you want to be in the music business as an artist... I think a part of maintaining your image is having fairly thick skin. You've posted enough on here that if anyone ever wants to look into "who is Bertinho?" they're going to find your posts on here and they're going to see that maybe this musician has other thoughts other than songs (lol obviously) and they might not like some of your opinions. And maybe they'll lol at the times you've had the piss taken out of you.

But I mean... is that even that bad? It's not that bad in the grand scheme of things. If you want to be a music artist that puts yourself out there and performs live and also puts out shit on YouTube...you're going to have the piss taken out of you pretty mercilessly. Sometimes right to your face. If you can't take it over the internet about shite on a football forum, you're not going to take it well when it's on your YouTube channel. And you're not going to take it well when it's some drunk cunt at a show right in your face.

Honestly, some of the shit that's happened here online to you is probably a good lesson for you trying to put yourself out there in the future.

For the footballing scout one... I don't see why it's really even an issue? Why did you tell them about the forum or tell us about the scouting job? All you had to do is... not really do or say anything? 

I never said that though?

I said I want to keep myself distanced and not give myself away so easily. Not so much to you guys but any new members. Specifically if they join cos of me in the future. Obviously distant.

And working is an issue. I’m allowed to say I’m a scout, but I wouldn’t be allowed to say anything about it including discussing football. This isn’t a unique protocol, this applies to any job in the industry.

If you don’t like my style of leave then so be it, though check your PM’s as you’re one I would like to keep in touch with.

I am an expressive person.

3 minutes ago, Mpache said:

I said I want to keep myself distanced and not give myself away so easily. Not so much to you guys but any new members. Specifically if they join cos of me in the future.

tenor.gif?itemid=14736682 

• The title was changed to The End Of Mpache On TF365! [Warning Clickbait]
Just now, Rab said:

It's funny cause my family don't even know about this forum and you're worrying about randoms finding out about it.

My wife knows...when my phone is buzzing at odd hours of the night, she often asks, 'did the forum break'? 

Usually I just reply with, 'Naw, just Ferarri is shit is all'. 

Just now, Rab said:

It's funny cause my family don't even know about this forum and you're worrying about randoms finding out about it.

I know what you mean.

But you never know. It’s a running risk. I’ve had it happen to me before.

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Eco said:

My wife knows...when my phone is buzzing at odd hours of the night, she often asks, 'did the forum break'? 

Usually I just reply with, 'Naw, just Ferarri is shit is all'. 

Are you sure that's not you shaking after another dodgy dream?

Random 1: did you hear that new mpache song with dr dre?

Random 2: yeah it's s1ck but did you know mpache used to discuss soccerball?

Random 1: no way what a looser

Random 2: ye fam

Is this what you fear?

1 minute ago, Rab said:

Random 1: did you hear that new mpache song with dr dre?

Random 2: yeah it's s1ck but did you know mpache used to discuss soccerball?

Random 1: no way what a looser

Random 2: ye fam

Is this what you fear?

No, it’s more the scouting bit. Like I’d most likely have to filter myself on Twitter as well.

• The topic was locked

Archived