• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

The End Of Mpache On TF365! [Warning Clickbait]

football forum

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

Millwall have retired a seat for you at The Den after this news. 

As have Universitario.
And Napoli.
And York 9.

Paulo Guerrero has done an open letter in the national press in honour of you and your services to football forums on the Internet. A celebratory line of coke tonight is in order, too.

Just now, Stan said:

As have Universitario.
And Napoli.
And York 9.

Paulo Guerrero has done an open letter in the national press in honour of you and your services to football forums on the Internet. A celebratory line of coke tonight is in order, too.

and the sounders. 

Just now, Stan said:

As have Universitario.
And Napoli.
And York 9.

I like it 😂

6 minutes ago, Rab said:

Random 1: did you hear that new mpache song with dr dre?

Random 2: yeah it's s1ck but did you know mpache used to discuss soccerball?

Random 1: no way what a looser

Random 2: ye fam

Is this what you fear?

Bertinho has a deal to record with Shakira. She invites him back to her hotel after day one of recording . . . Only for her to find out about his story with the Peruvian Goalkeeper on Talkfootball365. 

50 minutes ago, The Palace Fan said:

Bertinho has a deal to record with Shakira. She invites him back to her hotel after day one of recording . . . Only for her to find out about his story with the Peruvian Goalkeeper on Talkfootball365. 

As if Shakira wouldn't want to be fingerblasted by the legend himself

• Administrator
2 hours ago, Eco said:

This post was intended to bring attention to yourself and your departure, something we have all seen and heard. And each time you have returned shortly thereafter. 

If you really wanted to leave, you'd just leave. If you want your posts hidden, you'd talk to an admin about having all your information completely whipped out, and you'd move on. 

But you want 'good lucks' and 'we'll miss you' mates, and I think you've cried wolf enough for us to know that you will be back sooner rather than later. 

I know what you want whipped out!

• Subscriber

All this thread has served to do is remind me of the existence of the Hot Babes and Nude Chain threads. The disappointment of what a shadow the former is of its TFF equivalent back in the day is like a knife to the heart.

TFF > TF365 :ph34r:

20 hours ago, Mpache said:

Hi everyone, as you know I'm Mpache.

Why am I making this post? Mostly to try and see if we can keep in touch with anyone here. I am leaving the forum, mostly not by choice. I have a couple of reasons for this.

To begin with, I make music and want to maintain a strong image. I don't want anyone to stumble across the forum if I ever do become reputable (even at a small level) and see what others say about me and what I have said or am saying. It's always unlikely but you never know with these things and I need to keep strong.

Secondly, and more the reason as to why I'm leaving is because I've recently acquired a scouting possibility. I can't reveal any details other than that, but I wouldn't be allowed to talk about football on here which is what the forum is about. I'd rather not have co-workers stumble across this place and see that I do talk about football. It's a massive risk for me and from that moment on, I wouldn't be allowed.

I know I was always a polarizing figure on here, and some of you may be happy or sad that I took the decision to just move on and accomplish my dreams, but I need to move on. Will I be back? Maybe. If things for me don't go to plan, then I'll definitely be back. While I'm on the forum though I'm giving myself away too easily.

PM me if you want to keep in touch. Nothing is said and done still, but I will be online for the next few days to try and keep in touch with some of you. Social media most likely. Just give me a shout.

Thanks.

- Mpache.

Seems a bit silly to leave because of the reasons you've listed mate. When you can just be more anonymous about your real world identity. I

In any case this site is miles more anonymous than any social media you would surely frequent

16 hours ago, RandoEFC said:

All this thread has served to do is remind me of the existence of the Hot Babes and Nude Chain threads. The disappointment of what a shadow the former is of its TFF equivalent back in the day is like a knife to the heart.

TFF > TF365 :ph34r:

Create the neighbourhood you want to inhabit

29 minutes ago, Harry said:

Seems a bit silly to leave because of the reasons you've listed mate. When you can just be more anonymous about your real world identity. I

In any case this site is miles more anonymous than any social media you would surely frequent

The fact is it’s not an anonymous website and I gave away too much personal information on my time here though.

Ive lost a freelance job because of things I said on a forum 4 years ago, so I’m not risking that again. Luckily on here I didn’t say much now, but if I keep posting it can get me in trouble, well intentioned it may be.

• Subscriber
47 minutes ago, Mpache said:

The fact is it’s not an anonymous website and I gave away too much personal information on my time here though.

Ive lost a freelance job because of things I said on a forum 4 years ago, so I’m not risking that again. Luckily on here I didn’t say much now, but if I keep posting it can get me in trouble, well intentioned it may be.

I thought you'd already gone?!

51 minutes ago, Mpache said:

Takes me 2 seconds to delete all your posts and account. Let me know if you want me to go ahead with it, I assume you'll say yes because it's such a worry for you.

10 minutes ago, Rab said:

Takes me 2 seconds to delete all your posts and account. Let me know if you want me to go ahead with it, I assume you'll say yes because it's such a worry for you.

You assume wrong!

I want to have the option to come back if things don't work out for me in time. No idea when that will be if ever, but for now I'd rather just log out of the account when I'm done trying to keep in touch with the people I want. 

There are a few posts I'd like deleted such as the Scouting Thread. I'll PM you and let you know as soon as I'm done. Won't be a lot.

7 minutes ago, Mpache said:

You assume wrong!

I want to have the option to come back if things don't work out for me in time. No idea when that will be if ever, but for now I'd rather just log out of the account when I'm done trying to keep in touch with the people I want. 

There are a few posts I'd like deleted such as the Scouting Thread. I'll PM you and let you know as soon as I'm done. Won't be a lot.

Alright, so we've went from giving too much information to only needing a few things deleted.

Please realise that every time you leave, you ask us to do something for you and then a few weeks later you come back repeat the whole process again when your next imaginary career situation occurs. This is our very limited time on this planet you're wasting.

So let's get this straight, you are afraid that if your 107th career of choice, which is now music, takes you to new heights and fame status....you fear your fans or the media will inexplicably stumble across this forum, find your past postings, and try and tarnish your character? 

1 minute ago, Rab said:

Alright, so we've went from giving too much information to only needing a few things deleted.

Please realise that every time you leave, you ask us to do something for you and then a few weeks later you come back repeat the whole process for you. This is our very limited time on this planet you're wasting.

It's not so much my past, more my present. That's why I'm not too bothered about having my account deleted. Like I said if I become a scout I wouldn't be allowed to post in places like this :) 

• The topic was locked

Archived