• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 5-2 West Brom - Saturday 19th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Danny said:

Everton unfortunate to be behind imo, played well so far and look a completely different side from previous years

Grady Diangana showing the dildo brothers on what they’re missing out on

Calvert-Lewin should have scored that early header. They've been all over the place at the back though. West Brom unfortunate to not have another themselves.

Calvert-Lewin equaliser was the correct decision, doesn't look like it comes off Richarlison last

1 minute ago, RandoEFC said:

Stream crashed, what just happened?

Too casual on their goal, from giving the ball away to Mina's lack of pressure on the shot. We've recovered well though, eventually. 

Gibbs pushed Rodriguez in the face. Not sure what Bilic can complain about

1 minute ago, LFCMike said:

Gibbs pushed Rodriguez in the face. Not sure what Bilic can complain about

He’s asking the referee to look at the ‘follow through’ from Rodriguez. Not much in it though. However, he did nothing worthy of being sent off. Mike Dean is just a massive bellend. I’ve seen Klopp, Mourinho, Lampard, Ole et al scream far worse and nothing.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Just seen it. That's mental from the referee. Reminds me of Ancelotti's red against Man Utd last season. Referees want respect but sending managers off when they've challenged their decision isn't being respectful either.

So Peter Walton says he’s not allowed to remonstrate on the field of play. Seen countless managers do that at half time/full time and never be sent off. Just can’t understand it.

Until they make refs come out at the end of games to explain their reasoning for decisions they will be protected and immune to all of it no matter how bad the performance and the everyone else will be expected to just shut up and put up with it no questions asked as has been the case for years now.. I think if they ever did go down that road refs would just wait for VAR to flag things so they had the least amount of accountability for anything that happened anyway... 

I think more managers should be red carded for that tbh, when you read in depth stories about how managers and players try to influence referees. The Spain national team that won back to back titles for example, their antics to pressure the ref before the game and during...just send all the cunts off who argue constantly with them on the pitch. Be consistent 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived