talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Leeds 4-3 Fulham - Saturday 19th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Should have Liam Cooper back today which will be a bonus. We missed him last week at the heart of defence. Other than that, same side as was against Liverpool.

On paper, most will tip us to win given how different both teams performed last week but I don't think it will be that straight forward.

Fulham played us off the pitch for 45mins only 12 weeks ago before we got our act together so we can't be too naive. But it's games like these you need to target 3pts from

Gutted there is no crowd. 16 years waiting for a top flight game at Elland Road and can only imagine hearing that roar at 2:55 as the teams come out to Marching on Together would have been something else. Place would have been bouncing. 

Sadly, not to be.

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Should have Liam Cooper back today which will be a bonus. We missed him last week at the heart of defence. Other than that, same side as was against Liverpool.

On paper, most will tip us to win given how different both teams performed last week but I don't think it will be that straight forward.

Fulham played us off the pitch for 45mins only 12 weeks ago before we got our act together so we can't be too naive. But it's games like these you need to target 3pts from

Gutted there is no crowd. 16 years waiting for a top flight game at Elland Road and can only imagine hearing that roar at 2:55 as the teams come out to Marching on Together would have been something else. Place would have been bouncing. 

Sadly, not to be.

It is truly sickening isn't it. This season just feels so hollow.

3 hours ago, Lucas said:

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer club.

8 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Well if you think I'm fucking going through another 36 games like the first two, you got another thing coming.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm knackered.

Yea.. you don't need to score 7 goals per game mate... someone should have said something.. 

I was so surprised no one took a punt on Mitrovic when they went down last time and he actually signed a new deal at Fulham. If they go again someone surely takes a chance on him. He'll get over 10+ league goals again quite comfortably I reckon and he is top half quality for me. 

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

Well if you think I'm fucking going through another 36 games like the first two, you got another thing coming.

Jesus fucking christ. I'm knackered.

Yeah I think the one year Rodgers had us dreaming with his suicide attacking football aged me about 5 years.

• The title was changed to Leeds 4-3 Fulham - Saturday 19th September, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived