talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Dimitrios Limnios - to Koln

football forum

After Koln recently bought attacking players Sebastian Andersson and Ondrej Duda, they were also very hopeful of bringing in yet another attacking player in the shape of the Greek international Dimitrios Limnios from PAOK. However, it seems like  Limnios's move to Koln might have to be postponed a couple of weeks as he has tested positive for Covid-19. Limnios is widely regarded as the hottest property in Greece and he usually plays a winger, but he has also played in other offensive positions. But it seems like Koln will have to wait a short while before Limnios will be allowed to travel to Germany and join them.

https://www.goalzz.com/?n=952651

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
Just now, Michael said:

After Koln recently bought attacking players Sebastian Andersson and Ondrej Duda, they were also very hopeful of bringing in yet another attacking player in the shape of the Greek international Dimitrios Limnios from PAOK. However, it seems like  Limnios's move to Koln might have to be postponed a couple of weeks as he has tested positive for Covid-19. Limnios is widely regarded as the hottest property in Greece and he usually plays a winger, but he has also played in other offensive positions. But it seems like Koln will have to wait a short while before Limnios will be allowed to travel to Germany and join them.

https://www.goalzz.com/?n=952651

A replacement for injured Kainz?

11 minutes ago, nudge said:

A replacement for injured Kainz?

Yes, quite possibly, but I don't think that Kainz is out for long. Limnios will just add quality and further depth to Koln. He is in my opinion the best Greek player out there right now. However his Covid-19 situation situation is the issue here as I believe the transfer deal has already been agreed with PAOK.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yes, quite possibly, but I don't think that Kainz is out for long. Limnios will just add quality and further depth to Koln. He is in my opinion the best Greek player out there right now. However his Covid-19 situation situation is the issue here as I believe the transfer deal has already been agreed with PAOK.

Kainz had to undergo a knee surgery and is out for months, likely won't play in this calendar year at all anymore. A huge blow for him and for Köln, as he seemed to be in his best form, and it's a pity if he'll miss the Euros next summer because of that...

Just now, nudge said:

Kainz had to undergo a knee surgery and is out for months, likely won't play in this calendar year at all anymore. A huge blow for him and for Köln, as he seemed to be in his best form, and it's a pity if he'll miss the Euros next summer because of that...

Ok, I see, I thought I read somewhere that Kainz should be back in October, but maybe I am wrong. In any case they will have a really talented player in Limnios when he is eventually allowed to travel to Germany.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Michael said:

Ok, I see, I thought I read somewhere that Kainz should be back in October, but maybe I am wrong. In any case they will have a really talented player in Limnios when he is eventually allowed to travel to Germany.

https://geissblog.koeln/2020/09/kainz-ueber-seine-verletzung-hatte-nicht-mit-op-gerechnet/

• The topic was locked

Archived