talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Diogo Jota Completes Move to Liverpool

• Subscriber

I think thats us done in this transfer window from players incoming. Have to say I am pleased with what the club have managed in a very short time. We've got a quality midfielder and a potentially good forward player as well. 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I think it's the perfect signing to be honest. He's a good age, he's shown his quality at this level. It's a lot of money, but they're probably paying more because of the structure of the deal. If they could afford to fork out £20m up front then it would be rising to £35m or something like that. I'd certainly be more worried to see him coming off the bench against us than Origi or Shaqiri.

1 hour ago, Mel81x said:

I think thats us done in this transfer window from players incoming. Have to say I am pleased with what the club have managed in a very short time. We've got a quality midfielder and a potentially good forward player as well. 

Tons of rumours picking up steam that we're not done and we're looking at Ozan Kabak (Turkish CB) from Schalke.

Although I'm not sure how great he could possibly be, considering he was just on the back end of a 8-0 thumping.

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Tons of rumours picking up steam that we're not done and we're looking at Ozan Kabak (Turkish CB) from Schalke.

Although I'm not sure how great he could possibly be, considering he was just on the back end of a 8-0 thumping.

Well considering we picked a wing-back from a relegated team one season and look at the player he turned into anything is possible.

PSA for the uncultured Scousers

In Portuguese the letter 'J' is pronounced similar to the French 'J' or in English similar to a 'D' sound at the start of the letter 'J'. NOT like a Spanish 'J' which is similar to an English 'H'.

You're welcome. :twothumbsup:

Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

Always a joke with you til it's directed at you though xD

haven't you noticed? on this website we all live by the mantra 'I love me banter but that's bang out of order'.  xD

besides, I never said you were uncultured did I? Me thinks this is an admission of guilt

• The title was changed to Diogo Jota Completes Move to Liverpool
17 hours ago, carefreeluke said:

Rumours are this one was funded after everyone at Liverpool football club, from the players, staff and season ticket holders chipped in 10% of their monthly salaries towards a fundraiser which allowed them to pay this fee.

Thats quite expected when you get a manager thats more miserly than shylock

Archived