Sunday - September 27
Hoffenheim vs Bayern
SC Freiburg vs Wolfsburg

image.thumb.png.b410e31bf225907bc9cb485a744afbe0.png

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nudge said:

Oh look, a relegation thriller on Matchday 2 already.

If there is a loser in that game, their morale has to be in the toilet and they then become absolute relegation favorites. 

• The title was changed to Bundesliga 2020/21 - [2. Spieltag] - 25-27th September, 2020
3 hours ago, Eco said:

Week 2 starts today. 

Interesting match between Hertha and Frankfurt. One was impressive last week while another disappointed. 

Frankfurt did have several chances against Bielefeld which they should have put away. Frankfurt were much the better team, but ended up drawing. I think though that Hertha might have too much for Frankfurt in Berlin.

1 minute ago, Michael said:

Frankfurt did have several chances against Bielefeld which they should have put away. Frankfurt were much the better team, but ended up drawing. I think though that Hertha might have too much for Frankfurt in Berlin.

I predict Frankfurt to get a result. I think Hertha are good, but I think they might not be as good as some believe. 

Just now, Eco said:

I predict Frankfurt to get a result. I think Hertha are good, but I think they might not be as good as some believe. 

I believe that Hertha's defence is the weakest part of their team, if Frankfurt can exploit that frailty in the Hertha rearguard, then they have a decent chance of getting something out of this game. With Andre Silva upfront, this is very possible. However, Hertha do impress me when they attack and I feel that Hertha might just get a narrow win over Frankfurt.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived