talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [2. Spieltag] - 25-27th September, 2020

football forum

2 minutes ago, Eco said:

You should of had more faith in your boys! 

Not good about Kostic though, hope it's not too serious. 

Yes, the shape of the Frankfurt team has looked very good this evening. They have looked very compact and they have battled hard and been industrious going forward. With Andre Silva and Bas Dost up front, Frankfurt are always going to be a goal-scoring threat.

Kostic has got an ice pack on his leg, hopefully his injury is not as bad as it looks.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, nudge said:

Expect him to get sent off today.

Yeah, he is like a step or two behind all game thus far, also he has such a unique and expert ability to slow down all attacking positions for his team. 

Just now, Michael said:

Don't say that, I have him in my comunio team.  :S

I had him too. Was so excited because he does have moments of brilliance, but then I slowly started to remember cursing him name while watching Lyon, so I guess I shipped him straight to you. xD

Just now, Eco said:

Yeah, he is like a step or two behind all game thus far, also he has such a unique and expert ability to slow down all attacking positions for his team. 

I don't think it's so much that he is a step behind, I think that it's more a case of him holding onto the ball when he gets possession a lot of the time. Sometimes he gets crowded out for doing that. But when he decides to pass the ball quickly when he gets possession, it's usually a good outcome. Hertha's passing has been quite woeful in the first half, but I don't think that Tousart is one of the big culprits of this.

5 minutes ago, Eco said:

I had him too. Was so excited because he does have moments of brilliance, but then I slowly started to remember cursing him name while watching Lyon, so I guess I shipped him straight to you. xD

Yeah, but you paid about 11 million for him if I remember correctly, while I paid around 6 million for him(still a premium price to pay in this game in my opinion). I think he could do a good job at Hertha, but I think that Labbadia needs to find a better system for Hertha. They don't look very cohesive as a team.

Just now, Michael said:

Yeah, but you paid around 11 million for him if I remember correctly, while I paid around 6 million for him(still a premium price to pay in this game in my opinion). I think he could do a good job at Hertha, but I think that Labbadia needs to find a better system for Hertha. They don't look very cohesive as a team.

Yeah, I guess I thought we had an unlimited budget for players so paid way too much for players, which really set me back. 

It's alright, I have a team full of guys who start (except for my GK) so that's a massive improvement over my team last week. 

4 minutes ago, Eco said:

Yeah, I guess I thought we had an unlimited budget for players so paid way too much for players, which really set me back. 

It's alright, I have a team full of guys who start (except for my GK) so that's a massive improvement over my team last week. 

Well you have done well there. I still have 3 places in my team which won't get me any points, with 2 players injured and another who is unlikely to play. 

Just now, Michael said:

Well you have done well there. I still have 3 places in my team which won't get me any point, with 2 players injured and another who is unlikely to play. 

Here is my remake of a team. 

image.png.9ca753b5be8ad1c5b378dc637db0abdc.png

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Yeah, but you paid about 11 million for him if I remember correctly, while I paid around 6 million for him(still a premium price to pay in this game in my opinion). I think he could do a good job at Hertha, but I think that Labbadia needs to find a better system for Hertha. They don't look very cohesive as a team.

Tousart is off at Halftime...

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

Two? I think you mis-counted. xD

And yeah, Michael and I were just talking since he bought Lucas Tousart. 

Well, Eggestein usually forgets to turn up so might just as well not count him :ph34r: (in truth I didn't notice Selke there, must be his Hertha shirt xD )

And yeah, I was just messing about...

Just now, Michael said:

No he's not, he's still on the pitch.

Oh, okay. They said Tousart is one of the 3 players off at HT. 

So there is still a chance for him to get that red he tried so hard to get in the 1st half. :ph34r:

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, Eco said:

The game has changed so much with the ability to have 5 subs....

Hertha losing 2-0 at HT, are able to make 3 subs and still have 2 remaining. Still strange to me to see. 

Yeah, I don't like it. I bet it's a nice option for the managers to have, especially in terms of tactical flexibility, but I think it influences the game too much.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived