talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

3.Liga & Below - 2020/21

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Eco said:

Any chance this will be televised, thus I can stream it (il)legally? 

It is only shown on Magenta TV. So unfortunately I'm not sure if there will be streams available then.

As I am paying for Magenta TV and they show every match in Liga 3 I never had to find another stream.

5 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I guess @Faithcore is as glued to the TV watching MagentaTV as I am.

Zauberfußball vom MSV und Saarbrücken geht völlig aus dem Nichts in Führung :ph34r:

We have been really, really bad so far.  Don't understand the lineup as well. Hope this gets better in the second half...

To be fair, Duisburg had the momentum on their side when the ref interfered and red carded one of their players for a foul that didn't deserve a suspension. Baring in mind Sverko was very lucky to score our second goal a draw would have been the fairer result, although I felt FCS were the better team for at least two third parts of the match. Can see, why @Faithcore is annoyed.

13 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

To be fair, Duisburg had the momentum on their side when the ref interfered and red carded one of their players for a foul that didn't deserve a suspension. Baring in mind Sverko was very lucky to score our second goal a draw would have been the fairer result, although I felt FCS were the better team for at least two third parts of the match. Can see, why @Faithcore is annoyed.

See, I don't want to be a sore loser and I totally agree that you were the better team.

Nevertheless we managed to equalize and then the referee started to live up to his reputation and that is just really, really annoying.

And although the red card was clearly his biggest mistake I feel that was only the start of some questionable decisions in the last minutes of the match.

Anyway. Congrats again. I believe that you will continue to play a good season.

11 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

@Faithcore What are your thoughts of your new manager Gino Lettieri?

Ich muss gerade mal auf Deutsch schreiben, weil ich einfach so sauer bin.

Das ist ein Armutszeugnis sondergleichen. Ich halte überhaupt nichts von Lettieri und er wurde damals in Liga 2 schon viel zu spät entlassen.

Taktisch eine Katastrophe, in der Menschenführung eine Katastrophe und Spieler entwickeln kann er auch nicht. Und das bei einem Verein, der sich selbst mittlerweile als Ausbildungsverein sieht und junge Spieler entwickeln möchte.

Ich versteh das einfach nicht und für mich ist auch unser Manager (Ivo Grlic) damit nun endgültig unten durch. Die Fanszene in Duisburg eskaliert gerade auch ziemlich. Ich will mir gar nicht ausmalen, was jetzt los wäre, wenn gerade die Spiele normal mit Fans stattfinden würden. Für mich ist  die Meldung vorhin wirklich ein Schlag in die Magengrube gewesen und ich hab wirklich Angst, dass wir uns damit nun endgültig aus dem Profifußball verabschieden werden.

• 2 weeks later...

Good news for a change: Wattenscheid 09 finished their insolvency proceedings and are now rid of their debts, what means they can continue to play in Oberliga Westfalen, which can be seen as a success since their existence as a club was in serious danger, when they iniatiated said proceedings. Would have been a shame, when a club with their history ( former Buli members) had folded.

33 minutes ago, nudge said:

@Rucksackfranzose looking forward to the first match against Kaiserslautern in 23 (I think) years? How big is the rivalry these days?

I'm torn, obviously that's a big match, on the other hand I'd be much more excited if there would be attendance (mine to be more precise ) allowed. Still it's the match many fans of FCS including  myself were longing for 23 years.

As for the rivalry can only speak for my own lot, this is a rivalry to compared to which only the Bremen/Hamburg or the Dortmund/Schalke ones can keep the pace. Kaiserslautern fans might look differently at this though, because we were shite the last 30 years, though. There's always the general Saarland/Palatinate rivalry to spice it up for both sides regardless of FCS lack of recent success, though.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Rucksackfranzose said:

I'm torn, obviously that's a big match, on the other hand I'd be much more excited if there would be attendance (mine to be more precise ) allowed. Still it's the match many fans of FCS including  myself were longing for 23 years.

As for the rivalry can only speak for my own lot, this is a rivalry to compared to which only the Bremen/Hamburg or the Dortmund/Schalke ones can keep the pace. Kaiserslautern fans might look differently at this though, because we were shite the last 30 years, though. There's always the general Saarland/Palatinate rivalry to spice it up for both sides regardless of FCS lack of recent success, though.

Yeah, it's a shame it has to be played behind closed doors... Maybe the away match in April will be an option, though. Either way, good luck tomorrow.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived