The better place to talk football.

Question a Member: Cazza

football forum

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Firstly, hello!!!

• Is there a sports personality you dislike? If so, who and why?
  • Favorite pass-time?
  • Do you have any pets? 
  • Whats the biggest issue with modern-day football according to you (at any level)?
  • Have you watched The Matildas play and do you have any favorites there? 

Alright, sorry for my delay, but here you go @Cazza, and welcome (again) to the forum. 

1. What are 3 things you want to do before 2021? 

2. What's your biggest regret you don't mind sharing? 

3. What is the happiest moment of your life? 

4. If you were stranded on an island, and could only have 3 items, what would those items be? 

5. Do you speak any languages other than English? 

6. What your favorite place you have ever visited? 

7. What is your favorite food? 

8. Beer, Wine, or Alcohol? 

9. What came first, the chicken or the egg? 

10. Do you believe in God? 

• Administrator
On 23/09/2020 at 09:37, Cazza said:

Going out to dinner with someone who eats with their mouth open.

no, never have.

I do.

If Ghosts exist. Why don't they work for the Police to help solve murders rather than generally being portrayed as supernatural entities of obnoxiousness? 

6 hours ago, Cazza said:

What do you miss about Perth

I miss the beaches and the weather.... Gets so frigging cold in the UK. I also miss walking through Kings park, Yanchep (love the caves) and Langley.

I also miss transperth, nice having a transport system that doesn't smell. And, really miss watching Footy from the Oval.... I know they have moved to the new stadium but the Oval had everything and was home.

Are you talking about Subiaco Oval?

For 10 stars for camp, would you put your head in a box full of huntsman spiders for 5 minutes?

Why is David Warner such a prick?

Favourite Kylie song?

Have you ever told anyone to rack off?

Who would you Snog, Marry and Avoid out of Scott Robinson, Toadfish and Dr Karl Kennedy?

Do you know how to get to 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney?

Are you partial to a Tim Tam or would you rather have a Wagon Wheel? 

Rugby League or Aussie Rules?

If you could bring one, and only one, back from the grave, who would you pick out of Heath Ledger, Steve Irwin or Lewis the Koala?

What is a jolly jumbuck and why would you put it in your tucker bag?

If you needed a babysitter urgently as a matter of life or death, would you trust Rolf Harris to look after the kids for an hour?

Who had the greatest hair? Pat Cash in the 80's or Lleyton Hewett in the early 00's.

What's tastier? Crocodile, Kangeroo or Emu?

It's the last over of the day and you need a wicket to break a 187 partnership or the Ashes is done, do you turn to Brett Lee, Mitch Johnson, Glen McGrath or Shane Warne?

17 hours ago, Cazza said:

Of course.... What other venue hold so much history.

How long have you lived in Perth?

My whole life bar 3 years but no one calls it the oval lol. 

Get yourself to Optus when you’re back. Pretty spectacular! 

12 hours ago, Cazza said:

For 10 stars for camp, would you put your head in a box full of huntsman spiders for 5 minutes? No, they will bite as they will have no place to run.

Why is David Warner such a prick? Becuase he was born in NSW and wishes he was a Victorian.

Favourite Kylie song? 

Have you ever told anyone to rack off? Not recently.... But there maybe a time soon?

Who would you Snog, Marry and Avoid out of Scott Robinson, Toadfish and Dr Karl Kennedy? Dr Karl kennedy.... I prefer my men more mature.

Do you know how to get to 42 Wallaby Way in Sydney? Nope.... I'm from Perth.

Are you partial to a Tim Tam or would you rather have a Wagon Wheel? The British do sweet things very well but I adore lamingtons (like every Australian right @toinho my answer is both and at the same time.

Rugby League or Aussie Rules? Stupid Question.... Where am I from???????

If you could bring one, and only one, back from the grave, who would you pick out of Heath Ledger, Steve Irwin or Lewis the Koala? Heath ledger, he is so fucking fit!!!

What is a jolly jumbuck and why would you put it in your tucker bag? I don't know the words to Waltzing matilda.... And not keen on it either.

If you needed a babysitter urgently as a matter of life or death, would you trust Rolf Harris to look after the kids for an hour? Probably more than my sister (but no).

Who had the greatest hair? Pat Cash in the 80's or Lleyton Hewett in the early 00's. How old do you think I am???? Google says neither.

What's tastier? Crocodile, Kangeroo or Emu? kangaroo meat is available from most supermarkets never had the other two.

It's the last over of the day and you need a wicket to break a 187 partnership or the Ashes is done, do you turn to Brett Lee, Mitch Johnson, Glen McGrath or Shane Warne? Depends on the pitch conditions and humidity. Either Pidge or Warney.

You’re right. British do sweet things very well and lamingtons are pretty damn tasty! 

17 minutes ago, Cazza said:

The whole ethos about being Australian is to make words and phrases shorter, 'I'm going to the Oval thisarvo to watch the Eagles thrash the doggies'  it must be different down sarf as the Subiaco Oval is the only big state venue . the WACA is always the WACA or Cricket ground, there are no other major sporting venues (or sports)worth talking about, just cricket and footy!

Where did you go for three years?

Always been “Subi” for me and people I know! 

HBF Park is fairly major. Rugby and Soccer.

Japan. 

• The topic was locked

Archived