The better place to talk football.

Harry Wilson on loan at Cardiff

football forum

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
7 minutes ago, LFCMike said:

Meant to be going Burnley on a permanent deal.

As much as I think he has the skill he hasn't really delivered has he? Part of me wishes he had but at the same time this could be good for him and the club as well. 

26 minutes ago, Mel81x said:

As much as I think he has the skill he hasn't really delivered has he? Part of me wishes he had but at the same time this could be good for him and the club as well. 

Has he shown enough bar being good at free kicks? I don't think he has

26 minutes ago, Dan said:

Is this going to be the latest episode of Liverpool getting about £20mil for a player who has absolutely no use to them at all? Keeping it up even despite Bournemouth's relegation.

It’s Burnley, the fee with be closer to £20.

• Subscriber
4 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Wanna buy another backup keeper? :ph34r:

After that showing earlier, absolutely.

I said at the time that was a ridiculous overpayment from us. I've never known a club pay an eight figure fee for a goalkeeper that they intended to be backup. Baffling signing.

4 minutes ago, Dan said:

After that showing earlier, absolutely.

I said at the time that was a ridiculous overpayment from us. I've never known a club pay an eight figure fee for a goalkeeper that they intended to be backup. Baffling signing.

Did he play today? Was he that bad? I’m not sure I’ve ever even seen Ward play a first team match.

We’ll flog you Karius though if you need another backup

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Did he play today? Was he that bad? I’m not sure I’ve ever even seen Ward play a first team match.

We’ll flog you Karius though if you need another backup

Yeah he did, he was terrible for the second goal, so bad I actually think they were trying to get knocked out. I don't mind Ward but I just cannot see the logic at all in paying £12.5mil for a backup keeper. You shouldn't spend any more than about £2mil on a backup keeper, or even just promote a youngster. I have no idea why you'd spend money like that on one. I don't mind him as such it's more the stupidity of the move.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Harry Wilson - Burnley Put Off By Liverpool Asking Price
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Subscriber

Big new development tonight in Cardiff, Swansea & Bristol City fight for Harry Wilson

Cardiff City have agreed on a deal to sign Liverpool winger Harry Wilson on loan ahead of Friday’s domestic deadline, Football Insider understands.

As revealed by this site, the 23-year-old has been at the heart of a transfer tussle in the Championship, with the likes of Derby County and Nottingham Forest have already tabled offers for his capture(Footballer Insider)Arrow.png

• The title was changed to Harry Wilson - Cardiff Could Sign Liverpool Midfielder On Loan
1 hour ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

We're off our heads if the £3m price is true. What on earth are we doing? 

I'm not upset at the signing. I'm concerned as to how we've got this extra money when we sold Paterson for 'financial reasons' and for a rumoured £500k.

Good signing for Cardiff that. Just surprised that he's ended up going there really.

You'd have thought one of those other clubs linked would be prepared to match the loan fee, not to mention he'd have perhaps fitted in better there.

Still, it's a good coup for Cardiff, they probably needed someone like that.

• The topic was locked
  • The topic was unlocked

Archived