Playstation 5

football forum

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

How do you fuckers keep finding them.

Guess he might know of a stock finder online (I did have a look for a laugh) or just got lucky in general. 

Got the option for a lot of overtime last week so unless that's been taken away now, I might use that opportunity to get a fair bit in and nab one when they're in stock. 

That or end up with some rice or a George Foreman grill. 

5 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Guess he might know of a stock finder online (I did have a look for a laugh) or just got lucky in general. 

Got the option for a lot of overtime last week so unless that's been taken away now, I might use that opportunity to get a fair bit in and nab one when they're in stock. 

That or end up with some rice or a George Foreman grill. 

I’ve read that most stuff is being stock is in store only now and basically take your chance. It’s the only way they’re going to stop cunty scalpers. Genuinely hope they all die of AIDS.

3 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’ve read that most stuff is being stock is in store only now and basically take your chance. It’s the only way they’re going to stop cunty scalpers. Genuinely hope they all die of AIDS.

Wouldn't surprise me. Think I saw some selling on Ebay and the likes starting for at least £600, the scalping cunts. 

25 minutes ago, Happy Blue said:

PS5 is having some hardware failures already 😳 ..not got my hands on an xbox yet too 😏 ..EA games is now free with game pass which makes it probably the best deal in gaming 

Got a link for that, as I haven't heard anything bad about either of them? 

I'm tempted on the Xbox Series X at some point just for Gamepass as well. Ridiculous what you can get for that amount and puts PlayStation Now to shame. 

2 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Got a link for that, as I haven't heard anything bad about either of them? 

I'm tempted on the Xbox Series X at some point just for Gamepass as well. Ridiculous what you can get for that amount and puts PlayStation Now to shame. 

Take your pick, very worrying https://www.google.com/search?q=ps5+hardware+issues&oq=ps5+hardware&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.10955j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8  ..i hope to get both at some point but the extra power of the Xbox will be huge in a few years when the Devs fully get to grips with the new hardware and unlock it's full potential  

• Subscriber

XBox isnt after power for visual representation they have the best gaming deal in the industry right now and the indie bandwagon is going to be super awesome in a few years time on their platform. Sony will never do that as its counter-productive to how they make money on their consoles. All said I am very tempted to pick up an Xbox this gen just for GamePass.

P.S. My PS5 has been running at my cousins for almost 5 hrs a day now for over a week with no issues (knocks on wood).

On 24/12/2020 at 17:43, Happy Blue said:

Take your pick, very worrying https://www.google.com/search?q=ps5+hardware+issues&oq=ps5+hardware&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l7.10955j0j15&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8  ..i hope to get both at some point but the extra power of the Xbox will be huge in a few years when the Devs fully get to grips with the new hardware and unlock it's full potential  

Had a look through some of the links and other than a potential GPU issue, all the others appear to be minor in the same way that the Xbox Series X has also had some issues.

Early hardware will always have some issues but the only way we could potentially see something like the PS2 launch cock up, the 'Red Ring of Death' on the 360's or the Joy Con drift is months down the line. 

3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Had a look through some of the links and other than a potential GPU issue, all the others appear to be minor in the same way that the Xbox Series X has also had some issues.

Early hardware will always have some issues but the only way we could potentially see something like the PS2 launch cock up, the 'Red Ring of Death' on the 360's or the Joy Con drift is months down the line. 

While the issues with the xbox have been software related and fixed with a patch, its worrying that some PS5's have bricked already, I think they are pushing that weaker system too hard and clocked the shit out of it to try compete with Microsoft's superior hardware 

Archived