• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Brighton 2-3 Man Utd - Saturday 26th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

Getting beaten by Palace at OT I can't even hope we pull our bloody finger out against Brighton, knowing United at the moment with the garden gnome in charge we will more than likely play a boring first half 0-0, the second half go 0-1 up then get beaten 3-1.   

• Subscriber

This Brighton team is enterprising so its quite possible they'll walk away with a win here. All depends on whether they can keep their form up. They do miss a lot of chances as well so that could work in United's favour.

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, The Fans said:

Man Utd starting up of the players I does prefer in this must winning game:

Henderson

Fosu-Mensah - Lindelöf - Rojo - Telles

Van De Beek - Pogba - B.Fernandes

James - Greenwood - Martial

Subs: Rashford, Matic, De Gea, Maguire, Shaw, Fred, Mata

Scores are 4-0 to Man Utd and scoring up are Rashford, Martial, James and Van De Beek.

:congrats: :congrats: :419_soccer: :419_soccer:

Would be nice to have Telles playing but we have not got him yet from Porto and Rojo is out on loan to Estudiantes so square head Maguire and Shaw to replace them in your team and leave Pogba and James out for Rashford and Matic, saying all that we will more than likely get beaten. :coffee:

• Subscriber
9 minutes ago, The Fans said:

He's back in throne at Man Utd I just read in an page at network in mine employment ... 

Marcos Rojo has revealed his desire to stay at Estudiantes next season following a conversation with Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.

The Manchester United defender joined Estudiantes in January but managed just one appearance before picking up an injury.

Rojo is contracted to United until 2021 but the MEN understands Solskjaer has no plans to reintegrate the 30-year-old into the squad next season.

Rojo told infobae: “I spoke to Solskjaer, the coach, about two weeks ago. Because I had to go back to England.

"He said to me: ‘Look, now the season is over and everyone has a few days off. Then we go to play the Europa League... I’m not going to count on you because you haven’t trained for four months.’"

On his future beyond the end of this season, Rojo said: "My idea is also to try to stay at Estudiantes. I played a game, got injured and all of this happened.

"That is why I will see in September if the loan can be extended and continue for a few more months.”

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-news-rojo-transfer-18719465

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, The Fans said:

@CaaC (John) But Man Utd lost game in game one with Maguire at pitch against Crystal Palace ...

Not happy with Maguire buddy but you can't drop a player because of one game, anyway I will leave it at that and see how we go, enjoy the game if you are going to watch it. :ay:

5 minutes ago, The Fans said:

I think both Maguire and Lindelöf was world class last two season but the team lost game one coach can replace Maguire by the Bailly ...

Lindelof and Maguire have never been world class. Ever.

Also, why are you replacing Maguire when Lindelof was involved in all 3 Palace goals?

• Subscriber

Quote.thumb.png.d957544010f596b768c099fb9756b491.png

London: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has hinted that Victor Lindelof could be the fall guy after Manchester United's 3-1 defeat to Crystal Palace in their first Premier League match of the season.

Solskjaer's men travel to Brighton on Saturday badly in need of a win to kickstart their campaign, with hopes the Red Devils could challenge Liverpool and Manchester City for the title having suffered an early blow.

Centre-back Lindelof conceded a penalty and was easily brushed aside by Wilfried Zaha in the lead-up to Palace's third goal at Old Trafford last weekend and Solskjaer suggested Eric Bailly's return to fitness could see him start alongside Harry Maguire.

https://www.firstpost.com/sports/premier-league-solskjaer-hints-victor-lindelof-could-pay-for-defensive-lapses-as-manchester-united-face-brighton-8851691.html

17 minutes ago, The Fans said:

@DeadLinesman  :congrats: :419_soccer: I'd probably say that Lindelof both a stronger central back than the English squad player Maguire and Swedish star are my favor in back line ...  

Megalolz. That is all.

Oh, and when you put a player in a starting 11 that plays for another club, have a rethink.

2 minutes ago, DeadLinesman said:

I’m utterly embarrassed to support this shower of shite. Eleven individuals with no drive, direction or passion. Just fuck off.

Might still win TBH. How many times can Brighton hit the woodwork and not start to drop their shoulders? Fernandez and the frogs have enough quality on the ball to create something, headless though the team may be.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived