Chelsea - 60

Last Meeting
12/02/2018 - Chelsea 3-0 West Brom

Last Fixture
18/11/2017 - West Brom 0-4 Chelsea

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Baggies have looked a shambles and a waste of space already.

It's the perfect game for Chelsea to really kick start their season after an early defeat last week. Losing to Liverpool wasn't necessarily unexpected but the manner of how easy it was I think would have hurt Chelsea. I think they would like a more convincing performance as well than the one at Brighton where they rode their luck.

Werner has looked sharp, I heavily expect (and hope for FPL purposes) he breaks his duck here.

I can see a thumping for West Brom given how easy they have allowed Leicester and Everton to plough through them, although Chelsea normally give you a chance or two at the back. 1-3.

10 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

If Werner doesn't score at least two here, he's out of my fantasy team, especially as I have him as captain. 

Patience.... B|

Although I don't expect us to necessarily be getting results against the likes of Liverpool and City at the moment it's games like these where we need to be getting the wins and not throwing away points through silly mistakes like we did last season... 

28 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Patience.... B|

Although I don't expect us to necessarily be getting results against the likes of Liverpool and City at the moment it's games like these where we need to be getting the wins and not throwing away points through silly mistakes like we did last season... 

Lampard needs to do his part and stick with our winning formula instead of chopping and changing tactics 

• Subscriber

Still think Chelsea win this comfortably but what a bad start. Am I being harsh in saying the keeper should probably do better?

Alonso readying their fans for Chilwell here with this start.

• The topic was unpinned

Archived