Leicester - 30

Last Meeting
22/02/2020 - Leicester 0-1 Man City

Last Fixture
21/12/2019 - Man City 3-1 Leicester

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can see City really running riot here, I don't know why.

Leicester have had two great fixtures to kick off the season so they haven't really had a test yet for me.

City looked ominously good at Wolves Monday for their first game, sharp and hungry. With Leicester losing Ndidi too, it feels like they are playing City at the wrong time.

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I can see City really running riot here, I don't know why.

Leicester have had two great fixtures to kick off the season so they haven't really had a test yet for me.

City looked ominously good at Wolves Monday for their first game, sharp and hungry. With Leicester losing Ndidi too, it feels like they are playing City at the wrong time.

You're not wrong. Apart from the win in 2016, we have a poor record there and will probably lose by about 3+. 

• Subscriber

We'll be well beaten here. No Ndidi is gutting and enough to derail things pretty early doors. I think Mendy's done OK in the first two games but can't help but think people are getting a little carried away.

At least Evans is back but I think this'll be pretty ugly unfortunately. We have started well but we have played upper Championship level opposition so far in West Brom, and a Burnley team missing about 6 first choice players. Anything less than 6 points would've been disappointing.

Would be delighted if we got anything from this.

• Subscriber
1 hour ago, The Artful Dodger said:

Don’t think Leicester fans should be crying this in, wolves caaused Manchester City a lot of problems. You can get at them.

Wolves have a clue how to set up against top teams. We're as bad as anyone against them under Rodgers. Now for Rodgers to prove me wrong.

• Subscriber
Just now, Stan said:

Hahahaha how has Mahrez not been marked there xD

This is absolutely shocking Stan, why does he do this? We've got to change something here, there's just no threat at all from us.

• Administrator
12 minutes ago, Dan said:

This is absolutely shocking Stan, why does he do this? We've got to change something here, there's just no threat at all from us.

Always far too much respect shown. What exactly was the point in changing shape from last 2 games? 

• Subscriber
2 minutes ago, Stan said:

Always far too much respect shown. What exactly was the point in changing shape from last 2 games? 

Rodgers' biggest problem. Was exactly the same away to these last year.

• Administrator

Need to realise their defence can be susceptible on the break. Having said that, getting the ball quick up the pitch is something we struggle to do because of their press. I think we just need to believe in ourselves a bit more. Believe we have the ability to catch them out. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived