talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Fulham 0-3 Aston Villa - Monday 28th September, 2020

football forum

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone obviously is laughing at their defensive problems but they equally seem to have a problem creating chances. 

Against a set defence - which you've got to deal with when you always concede early - they've got nothing but crosses to Mitrovic. 

11 minutes ago, Inverted said:

Everyone obviously is laughing at their defensive problems but they equally seem to have a problem creating chances. 

Against a set defence - which you've got to deal with when you always concede early - they've got nothing but crosses to Mitrovic. 

Their defence is a shambles and the creative part of their midfield isn't great either, I agree. I mean their whole line-up doesn't really inspire confidence for their future in the Premier League. Mitrovic is clearly their key player, but I don't even think that he will be able to do enough to keep them in this league.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

These scorelines are getting a bit silly now, makes it look like a mickey mouse league.

It is a clown era. I've never known the level of defending this bad.

• Subscriber
48 minutes ago, Smiley Culture said:

I’ll be amazed if Parker is in a job come New Year. 

Fulham are exactly the type of club who will sack him, sacrifice two years of him building a squad, not have a replacement lined up, end up with Iain Dowie and get relegated by March anyway.

Also their owner tweeting stuff like this is a bit weird.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Fulham are exactly the type of club who will sack him, sacrifice two years of him building a squad, not have a replacement lined up, end up with Iain Dowie and get relegated by March anyway.

Also their owner tweeting stuff like this is a bit weird.

I think this owner maybe better than their last...but it is a shambles. You can’t put a price on an owner with their head screwed on. Fulham are lucky that with the yoyoing they’ve done they have consistent parachute payments to attract the likes of Mitrovic...should they go down again and then not go back up within the time these payments are made, it could be a long wait for them

6 minutes ago, Danny said:

I think this owner maybe better than their last...but it is a shambles. You can’t put a price on an owner with their head screwed on. Fulham are lucky that with the yoyoing they’ve done they have consistent parachute payments to attract the likes of Mitrovic...should they go down again and then not go back up within the time these payments are made, it could be a long wait for them

Isn't this owner just their old owner's son? Businessmen that tweet too much are just annoying people generally, and don't have the greatest business sense imo. Then again, looking at the price of Tesla stock... Elon Musk's doing alright despite being a mouthy cunt so what do I know?

5 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Isn't this owner just their old owner's son? Businessmen that tweet too much are just annoying people generally, and don't have the greatest business sense imo. Then again, looking at the price of Tesla stock... Elon Musk's doing alright despite being a mouthy cunt so what do I know?

I think so but the mess they were in previously with the manager and data analyst clashing, this is better. With the money they have available they should be doing a lot better

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The prick spends all his time in America with his wrestling buddies. Fulham are an afterthought 

• The topic was unpinned

Yeah I doubt the guy cares that much about Fulham. Doesn't seem to know much about how a club works. Publicly throwing your defenders under the bus and revealing your transfer business because you want to convince fans that you care isn't a great look.

I think even Scott Parker has come out and said he's not happy with Tony Khan's. Thankfully for Scott Parker I don't think Tony's bothered to find a replacement.

Archived