talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Most Iconic Movie/Show Scenes

football forum

A few of them that I can't seem to forget, and maybe they need context to understand, maybe not, but show some scenes from movies that you just can't seem to forget. 

West Wing

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Game of Thrones - Red Wedding

Dark Final Scene

Game of Thrones's Famous 'Red Wedding'

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

This gets to me.

And this one, I think with the music and in the context of the film as well (the copper gropes the same woman in an earlier scene hence her reaction when he sees her).

3 hours ago, Stan said:

This gets to me.

That scene in Crash stayed with me for a long time. The music, people in the end just being people despite their prejudices or notions. Good film that. 

17 hours ago, Eco said:

A few of them that I can't seem to forget, and maybe they need context to understand, maybe not, but show some scenes from movies that you just can't seem to forget. 

West Wing

Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Game of Thrones - Red Wedding

Dark Final Scene

Reveal hidden contents

Game of Thrones's Famous 'Red Wedding'

Interested by your west wing scene. Mine is the pipe bomb. The whole sequence from a stunned CJ through to the Bartlett speech is memorable but the bit that sticks with me most is Toby, josh and Donna in the rain bickering and just shocked into silence and The haunting boomtown rats cover. Unfortunately can’t find the bit unedited but this gives the picture

8 minutes ago, Danny said:

Only Fools and Horses

01285-F8-E-17-AE-4-A25-B8-FB-3-EB7-BD4-C

I think one of the best scenes from that series was when Del took a proper beating for Rodney and while he is in the bathroom covered in bruises in agony from the kicking he took Rodney is on the other side of the door slagging him off with "What have you ever done for me" 

That and the scene where Del is left alone at the wedding bash when Rodney leaves for his honeymoon with Raquel and they played 'Holding Back The Years' 

• Subscriber
40 minutes ago, Danny said:

Only Fools and Horses

01285-F8-E-17-AE-4-A25-B8-FB-3-EB7-BD4-C

I love that show, besides Dell Boy falling over in the pub with trigger around, the sex doll scene had me and the wife in stitches especially when him and Rodders were accusing old Uncle Albert of farting.:4_joy::4_joy:

Archived