talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Next Chelsea Manager

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, LFCMadLad said:

It doesn't really matter at Chelsea. No manager lasts 2 minutes anyway. 

It's a shame really. The last two were a bit weird, Conte did his thing where he burns all relationships for no reason (hint: it's because he is difficult to work with and he got a huge payout), and Sarri quit for Juventus (probably a good thing).

6 minutes ago, Spike said:

It's a shame really. The last two were a bit weird, Conte did his thing where he burns all relationships for no reason (hint: it's because he is difficult to work with and he got a huge payout), and Sarri quit for Juventus (probably a good thing).

Ancelotti wining the double and getting sacked was weirder. I just think Roman likes shiny new toys when he gets bored tbh. Honestly, i really would hate to be accociated with that club. I can understand the hard core fans who were born there loving the club. But i cant for the life of me think of a reason why someone with no bond whatsoever would go anywhere near? Glory supporters is the only conclusion i can come to. 

1 minute ago, LFCMadLad said:

Ancelotti wining the double and getting sacked was weirder. I just think Roman likes shiny new toys when he gets bored tbh. Honestly, i really would hate to be accociated with that club. I can understand the hard core fans who were born there loving the club. But i cant for the life of me think of a reason why someone with no bond whatsoever would go anywhere near? Glory supporters is the only conclusion i can come to. 

I told you already! xD

Anyway, who even knows how much Abramovic even does? It's all the board's decision ultimately. Ancelotti, I get the feeling was sacked because of the Torres transfer, it was his call (according to Ray Wilkins) and failed to keep the team on top. It's never without drama, looking back at Chelsea's managers and you can always tell how and why it goes wrong.

Just now, Spike said:

I told you already! xD

Anyway, who even knows how much Abramovic even does? It's all the board's decision ultimately. Ancelotti, I get the feeling was sacked because of the Torres transfer, it was his call (according to Ray Wilkins) and failed to keep the team on top. It's never without drama, looking back at Chelsea's managers and you can always tell how and why it goes wrong.

It was well documented at the time that Ancelotti didnt want Torres i think? He was purely Romans choice.

Just now, LFCMadLad said:

It was well documented at the time that Ancelotti didnt want Torres i think? He was purely Romans choice.

Ray Wilkins said it was 100% Ancelotti in his bio. Take that as you will, could be true, could be wrong, I've got nothing bad to say about Wilkins (may he RIP) but I do know people say he liked to tell porkies. The point is, we know next to nothing about what Abramovic does or wants except rumours, he is very elusive.

11 minutes ago, Spike said:

Ray Wilkins said it was 100% Ancelotti in his bio. Take that as you will, could be true, could be wrong, I've got nothing bad to say about Wilkins (may he RIP) but I do know people say he liked to tell porkies. The point is, we know next to nothing about what Abramovic does or wants except rumours, he is very elusive.

We know he likes to sack managers... that is all xD

Archived