The better place to talk football.

Bundesliga 2020/21 - [3. Spieltag] - 2-4th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
9 minutes ago, Eco said:

2. November 7th might be the first match in the history of the Bundesliga where both teams lose the match...not sure how it'll happen, but I'm betting they (Mainz and Schalke) will find a way. 

Realistically, it'll be a 0-0 draw, with no shots on target, no corners, no fouls. The definition of 'what the fuck did we train for?!'

2 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Mainz might be shite, but Union are a side to be reckoned with. They looked very good at their game I saw vs. Gladbach. 

Maybe true, they looked pretty shite against Augsburg in week 1. 

I know it's SUPER early, but Gladbach haven't really come out of the gates blazing... 

Will be interesting to see if they right the ship against your buddy Timo Horn this weekend. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Eco said:

Maybe true, they looked pretty shite against Augsburg in week 1. 

I know it's SUPER early, but Gladbach haven't really come out of the gates blazing... 

Will be interesting to see if they right the ship against your buddy Timo Horn this weekend. 

They did the same last season but soon whipped themselves in to shape.

Hmm...not sure what match to watch for the early one. 

Probably go with Bremen vs Ariminia as I still don't know what each team really is and I haven't watched the latter yet this year. 

1 minute ago, nudge said:

What? Both Eggestein and Klaassen start xD 

Ah, damnit. 

You have two Eggestein's xD I just saw his name on the bench and thought it was a bad start for my Comunio team. 

• Subscriber

Decent first half for us, but need to score another goal early in the 2nd half to put the game to bed. Bittencourt best man so far, with Mbom, Augustinsson and Friedl also pretty good. Little to none action from Füllkrug so far... Klaassen poor. 

• The topic was unpinned

Archived