talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

1 hour ago, Spike said:

That's nice. My family is in a union and there are only tangible benefits. Treat the workers better.

the balance is threefold, the government dumps their failures on employers.   there is only so much that is realistic without consequences.   the funny thing about the recent strikes is that the entity is government owned and bankrupt.

1 hour ago, Waylander said:

This could be very important for the future elections of the US, Moore vs Harper to be heard very soon.

If I read correctly it will limit state laws on elections and mean all have to follow one policy.

https://beckernews.com/the-u-s-supreme-court-is-taking-up-a-major-case-on-election-integrity-and-democrats-are-already-panicking-45675/

that's probably why they will cheese this stupid committee crap for longer.   I again laugh at how much easier and legal it is to vote in a third world shot hole than it is in America.  

we have to be citizens, need valid identity documents, need a proof of address to vote in the local domicilium.  need to register when it opens.   on voting day you vote and it's marked on the system and you can't go anywhere else and vote or face prison time for voter fraud.    in the US it's family of 2, how about 27 ballots in all states.

i think the outcome will make voter integrity more secure by being stricter, expect bitching about rights to vote (and commit voter fraud)

4 hours ago, Spike said:

He is a fucking weirdo but I think he has helped people to a degree, so he isn't the worst. His whole schtick of take responsibility for things in direct affect of your life isn't the worst advice. Better listen to Jordan Peterson than Ben Shapiro for life advice, now conveniently located on the same website.

His overall message isn't bad but he is fucking stupid for marketing it through the lens of incels, neckbeards, and angry young men that are limp wristed, even though those are the freaks he wants to help. He couldn't help those losers being a Tony Robinson 'the power is yours! be happy and strong' type.

I know 2 huge JP fans. one literally has a shrine to him hahahaha. 

Both fuck occasionally, because both are good looking dudes. But struggle huge time to form relationships. Why? Because incel daddies advice only runs skin deep. It doesn't help people form personalities or meaningful relationships, but it does breed entitlement and a smug superiority. Normal people don't want to spend their time with a self help guru. They want to be comfortable, not challenged and judged constantly. So you end up with Jared and Brodie. Jacked crypto bros who wear nice watches and go to the gym, but who can't hold a conversation that isn't based on status, judgement or an obvious fake 'im a chill vibes dude' tangent.  

So these broken people remain broken because the reason they're so fucked up in the first place is because their self esteem is low because others place little value on them. 

I think people who are already reasonably sane, who are getting a mix of advice from several sources would stand to gain the most from JPs writings, because they would have the self awareness to pick and choose the things valuable to them. Ironically it's the cult of incels he panders to who gain the least.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

I know 2 huge JP fans. one literally has a shrine to him hahahaha. 

Both fuck occasionally, because both are good looking dudes. But struggle huge time to form relationships. Why? Because incel daddies advice only runs skin deep. It doesn't help people form personalities or meaningful relationships, but it does breed entitlement and a smug superiority. Normal people don't want to spend their time with a self help guru. They want to be comfortable, not challenged and judged constantly. So you end up with Jared and Brodie. Jacked crypto bros who wear nice watches and go to the gym, but who can't hold a conversation that isn't based on status, judgement or an obvious fake 'im a chill vibes dude' tangent.  

So these broken people remain broken because the reason they're so fucked up in the first place is because their self esteem is low because others place little value on them. 

I think people who are already reasonably sane, who are getting a mix of advice from several sources would stand to gain the most from JPs writings, because they would have the self awareness to pick and choose the things valuable to them. Ironically it's the cult of incels he panders to who gain the least.

I completely agree.

JP has some worthy contributions to the discourse, but unfortunately he purveys those ideas amongst others predominately amongst the aggrieved.

I wish someone would prosecute some of his ideas in a more mainstream setting in a less alienating way. 

13 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

they found his gun.  It wasn't all that long ago that Chicago had a great police force, which is now reduced to defunded and inept.  proudfoot has wrecked chicago

hahahahaha, oh you were being serious