talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

2 minutes ago, Waylander said:

Well the pilot of Epstein said they had Prince Andrew on board once and nothing to his knowledge happened in flight. He did acknowledge making regular trips to Clinton and taking several women at a time. 

The FBI were out to get Trump from the start so I don't think he had any means to assassinate Epstein unless he was going to use his secret service detail or the military.

Trump at his inauguration talked about draining the swamp which put him at war from day one with the FBI who tried to tar him with Russia collusion while refusing to investigate Biden's son and his dealings in Ukraine. Just like Hilary Clinton had no action taken against her for using her private email to conduct state business. 

Seems to me like double standards because Trump was a business man gate crashing politics.

The FBI basically gave Trump the victory by announcing the investigation into Hillary Clinton, though. The NY office of the FBI was even referred to as Trumpland: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

Clinton, in contrast to Trump, complied with the investigation. And was eventually cleared of all wrongdoing, after over a year of inquiry into the matter. The big contrast there is: Trump has refused to comply for over a year and that's why a warrant was issued. And it looks like the FBI received a tip from an informant.

This is an FBI director appointed by Trump... investigating Trump for a law that... Trump signed into law making his crime a felony. I don't think it's the case that the director of the FBI that he appointed has been out to get him from the start. It's made all the more funny that it's over a law that Trump passed.

With regard to the Epstein assassination, I'm sure it was done by people within the DOJ that controls the Federal Bureau of Prisons - that Trump and Barr had full control over.

It's looking now like the Trump team is worried that someone in his inner circle is a government informant. There have been some claims as to who is suspected: from former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to his wife and kids. He's apparently asking people if they know "who's wearing a wire." Which doesn't really sound like the actions of a man who thinks they're completely innocent.

The DOJ wants to unseal the warrant. It's also been pointed out by a lot of people that if Trump wanted the public to see the warrant, he's within his rights to put that all over the internet. So I think it's interesting the government is ready to show the public what they were looking for... but Trump isn't.

I would have thought the British royal family had the most to lose from the release of full details from Epstein.

But maybe Trump would do the deed. He was definitely the one in the best position to pull off such an elaborate scene

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Oh my god he had documents relating to nuclear weapons.

I hope to fuck he hasn’t sold copies to the Saudis. Last thing we need is nuclear wahhabis 

Given his dealings in the past with the Saudi prince theres no doubt in my mind something went on there. I dont know the source and how true it is but the nature of those doc's (allegedly) is that they are very, very secure and theres no chance he happend upon them in any way shape or form. That worries me even more so.

Im with Harry, Garland comes out looking fantastic after that press conference. Called his bluff bigtime and adressed nearly all of the issues.

• Upvote 1

He’s denying it’s nuclear documents that we’re sought, but still refusing to release his copy of the warrant.

My guess is it was definitely nuclear documents and he’s now going to challenge the DOJ trying to release the warrant.

Because he doesn’t want us to see the warrant. Will be interesting to see his defenders suddenly do a 180 and start saying Garland shouldn’t produce the warrant after demanding that he should.

• Subscriber
Just now, Dr. Gonzo said:

He’s denying it’s nuclear documents that we’re sought, but still refusing to release his copy of the warrant.

My guess is it was definitely nuclear documents and he’s now going to challenge the DOJ trying to release the warrant.

Because he doesn’t want us to see the warrant. Will be interesting to see his defenders suddenly do a 180 and start saying Garland shouldn’t produce the warrant after demanding that he should.

Thats why it was such a great move. If its anything incriminating (which we assume 100% it is even if its not nuclear docs) Trump wont want it public. If it is nuclear docs he cant even try to claim it was planted because the FBI wouldnt even have access to that stuff. Either way he loses his leverage and makes it much harder for the retrumplicans to back him.

On a side bar I love the bit about Trump pleading the fifth in his deposition in the NY tax stuff. The guy was the most outspoken about people pleading the fifth it might have been on of his most consistent comments, you cant make this shit up, its just too poetic. 

Fox and friends will still try to spin this somehow I imagine but even there theres been some cracks in the walls. Theres a great clip with Steve Scalise on with Doocy senior trying to peddle his FBI bullshit about rogue agents and got called out to his face bascially its amusing watching them all squirm. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Thats why it was such a great move. If its anything incriminating (which we assume 100% it is even if its not nuclear docs) Trump wont want it public. If it is nuclear docs he cant even try to claim it was planted because the FBI wouldnt even have access to that stuff. Either way he loses his leverage and makes it much harder for the retrumplicans to back him.

On a side bar I love the bit about Trump pleading the fifth in his deposition in the NY tax stuff. The guy was the most outspoken about people pleading the fifth it might have been on of his most consistent comments, you cant make this shit up, its just too poetic. 

Fox and friends will still try to spin this somehow I imagine but even there theres been some cracks in the walls. Theres a great clip with Steve Scalise on with Doocy senior trying to peddle his FBI bullshit about rogue agents and got called out to his face bascially its amusing watching them all squirm. 

I’m enjoying the “law and order” crowd now crying about how someone they like isn’t above the law & that the FBI should be defunded.

I also like DJTJ crying about how “it wasn’t the FBI alone, the DOJ was behind it all” - even though the FBI is a part of the DOJ xD

Very amusing to see people defend the indefensible, sometimes demonstrating incredibly limited understanding of any of the basic concepts of what’s going on.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

The FBI basically gave Trump the victory by announcing the investigation into Hillary Clinton, though. The NY office of the FBI was even referred to as Trumpland: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

Clinton, in contrast to Trump, complied with the investigation. And was eventually cleared of all wrongdoing, after over a year of inquiry into the matter. The big contrast there is: Trump has refused to comply for over a year and that's why a warrant was issued. And it looks like the FBI received a tip from an informant.

This is an FBI director appointed by Trump... investigating Trump for a law that... Trump signed into law making his crime a felony. I don't think it's the case that the director of the FBI that he appointed has been out to get him from the start. It's made all the more funny that it's over a law that Trump passed.

With regard to the Epstein assassination, I'm sure it was done by people within the DOJ that controls the Federal Bureau of Prisons - that Trump and Barr had full control over.

It's looking now like the Trump team is worried that someone in his inner circle is a government informant. There have been some claims as to who is suspected: from former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows to his wife and kids. He's apparently asking people if they know "who's wearing a wire." Which doesn't really sound like the actions of a man who thinks they're completely innocent.

The DOJ wants to unseal the warrant. It's also been pointed out by a lot of people that if Trump wanted the public to see the warrant, he's within his rights to put that all over the internet. So I think it's interesting the government is ready to show the public what they were looking for... but Trump isn't.

I don't believe Trump would order assassinations, he had too many leaks as it was.

Epstein was a financier before providing girls so had many contacts even Bill Gates wanted to meet him, don't know why a billionaire wants more power yet according to his wife there it is.

Epstein was probably told in prison that it was over he was being thrown to the wolves, nothing to do with Trump yet others, there are globalist vs nationalist factions running through the agencies and there are those in positions of power in different agencies who probably knew and were implicated in Epstein's intrigues.  Trump knew him when he was younger yet did not associate with him later.

Epstein I believe took his life and this was why Maxwell was then subjected to onerous conditions in prison of being woken every 15 minutes which must be contra to normal conditions of being in prison and must certainly have broken her will power and made her more compliant. In any other country that would be considered torture.

On the Ted Cruz video near the end he questions the FBI director Christopher Wray asking why he is heading up the Jan 6th Capitol investigation with an officer who has been badly damaged by recent inept handling of another case. 

I actually believe the FBI leadership is too close to the Dems and wants to tie Trump up legally so he cannot run again. They are scared if he does he might win again due to the Democrats poor handling of things.

The last 3 FBI heads are all lifelong Republicans - I don't see how they could be "too close to the Dems."

I think the raid is simply the result of having a brazen criminal as President of the United States and him managing to skirt all accountability while he was President. I find it ironic what's gotten him raided is a law he's signed into power and his own refusal to cooperate with an FBI investigation after he hounded his first electoral opponent for her FBI investigation... while she was cooperating.

It's America too, it's not like former Presidents have ever really faced accountability - nor do rich people really feel the sting of consequence for the crime for the most part. So it does blow my mind that he didn't cooperate with the FBI as he probably would have received a slap on the wrist.

Also taking Ted Cruz's word on anything is inadvisable.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Viva la FCB said:

Holy fucking shit. This idiot just said he had nuclear docs didnt he? ignore the baseless whataboutism (which the national archives has already called bullshit on btw) jesus christ.

Untitled.png

Flat out admission because he's basically a human projector xD 

• Subscriber
On 13/08/2022 at 04:28, Harry said:

https://youtu.be/pR_2lnAKDcQ?t=146

A decent analysis of trumps statement. Just hit play where its lined up and see the lawyers reactions. His defence is not very credible

At this point hes throwing everything possible at the wall to see if anything sticks. The otherside of a standing order it holds no water in relation to the top classified stuff I forget the exact code for it but he literally cannot declassify stuff with such a designation such as nuclear related docs. I hope he goes down for more then this but it is kinda poetic that hes this dumb.

He's claiming they've taken all 3 of his passports.

Which begs the question... why the hell does he have 3 passports?

Anyway, that means the FBI thinks he's a flight risk. Which is understandable because I think they clearly think he's been giving classified information to foreign powers.

• Subscriber
2 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Anyway, that means the FBI thinks he's a flight risk. Which is understandable because I think they clearly think he's been giving classified information to foreign powers.

So Mohammad Bin Salman comes to mind for one. He did just host his Liv golf tourne fairly recently too if memory serves. Hes got a fairly twisted history with his fist up his arse big time. 

There was some mention about putting in video surveillance in the room he was storing the docs though and supposedly the tapes where turned over before the raid but I wonder if that yielded anything. Also this did happen later on anyways so who knows. 

Edited by Viva la FCB
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I think it's unlikely that Trump would engage in some sort of deal for information with foreign powers, but he spills information with no self control, so that would be my worry 

• Subscriber

For anyone interested, Hayes lays out in order all of the timeslines and excuses attempted to be rolled out by the retrumplicans and the little man himself surrounding the docs and the Mar a Lago search. Stops just shy of the 9 min mark and then continues into other stuff. One of the better layouts Ive seen of events anyways.

• Upvote 1

On 16/08/2022 at 06:58, Harry said:

I think it's unlikely that Trump would engage in some sort of deal for information with foreign powers, but he spills information with no self control, so that would be my worry 

I'm convinced the guy only cares about two things: his own ego and his bank balance. Him being president allowed him to funnel a lot of money into his hotels and golf courses (especially as he'd force the Secret Service security detail into staying at those hotels/golf course resorts - and he golfed fucking constantly).

Once he was no longer president, he couldn't just funnel US treasury money into his bank balance. I don't think it's really coincidental that Jared Kushner got $2b from Saudis for an unspecified investment - I think they've been doing illegal deals.

• Upvote 1

I think this is hilarious: https://www.salon.com/2022/08/17/everyones-saying-no-hires-florida-insurance-lawyer-as-top-attorneys-refuse-to-work-for-him/

No decent attorneys want to take his case (because he doesn't pay his bills - and attorneys care about getting paid) - so he's got to go with a grifter from the news network that makes Fox News look like it's sane.