talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

Based.

the kangaroo court of partisan hacks who lack judicial authority and pretend that this is anything other than another Russiagate dabarcle.   when they let hearsay dictate testimony you know they have no intention of making it a "trial".

like abortion where 87% of Americans support first trimester limits on abortion, the majority will vote the clowns out as america has gotten worse and the interests of the ultra minority is taking precedence over the overwhwlming majority where they use race, science, sex, gender to push narrative.

the old school democrats are gone

11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Bannon sent to jail for 4 months for contempt of congress & Trump subpoena'd (finally, lol) by the January 6th committee, so some good news coming from America today.

none of the 4 previous heads of state subpoena'd attended.   Congress is not a court of law, just a kangaroo court.

what america needs is focus on Biden's influence and contribution to the ongoing war, the FBI confirmed that the records of hunters laptop are authentic and it shows real proof of an American politician dealing with foreign states with no mandate.    

I am willing to concede that if Trump is going to be subjected to endless charades then it's only fitting that certain others should be investigated.   we all know it is political assassination, for whatever reason democrats fear Trump will be reelected not because of "maga domestic terrorists lol" but because 80% of America reject major policy points the regime is pushing.

what america needs is smaller government with more accountability measures which makes it easier for the public to make leaders more accountable or face recall.

america needs a independent private sector with stronger competition laws that favour growth in small and medium enterprises.

bans on public servants holding shares or being part of a board of directors, conversely ban on corporate officials holding public office.   this will remove conflicts of interest and corruption.

rule of law that constrains liberties to justifiable limits ie real life things.  absolute liberty is a poor dream that only exists as a precursor to anarcho communism.   rule of law trumps all in order to best get that America needs an independent judiciary that is not elected by a president but by a independent judicial authority.   the head of which is elected by 75% vote in Congress and Senate

3 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hillary Clinton had to testify for fucking hours on end for things that weren’t even half as bad as what Trump did, I’m not gonna read that long ramble that says: I don’t think people I agree with should not be held accountable for their crimes.

Trump should be hanging upside down from a butcher’s hook in the town square. Chelsea Manning, Edward Snowden, and Julian Assange are wanted dead as traitors,  but Trump is a hero for doing something far worse and illegal. 

• Upvote 3

• Subscriber
On 22/10/2022 at 04:34, Dr. Gonzo said:

Hillary Clinton had to testify for fucking hours on end for things that weren’t even half as bad as what Trump did, I’m not gonna read that long ramble that says: I don’t think people I agree with should not be held accountable for their crimes.

Its funny that they try and compare it to the Hilary emails. They literally are not even remotely comparable. The Orange fuck literally had some of the highest classification documents possible and over a hundred total classified doc's on hand. After a year and a half in the making and turning over some bit by bit and lieing through his teeth and stalling. He finally gets raided over it and is still fighting it and lieing through his fat fuck face about everything.

The other was in question about a private email server where a handful of documents where in discussion and at the time werent even classified and guess fucking what she FULLY COOPERATED with the investigation and was cleared of any malice. One thing is not like the other but half of Republicans are brain washed into believing the latest buzzword or distraction tactic that has 0 truth to it. 

I dont even really give two fucks about Biden but I love that hes taken to calling out the hypocrisies over the debt forgiveness and the retrumplican rhetoric. Its about god damn time the Dem's call out the baseless bullshit they spew on a daily basis. 

• Upvote 1

truth bombs, that Morgan Freeman part when he put a self deprecating white cuckold in his place.   

the radicalized left wing is going to get orange man bad re-elected by just flat out alienating everyone they pretend to represent.

If transgenderism is all you have, you're in deep shit.

I think sliding down a razor blade slip n slide into vinegar is less painful.   the fact they pushed this guy for sympathy votes is grotesque.   Oz is about as interesting as a 1950s newspaper but at the very least the policies make sense.

a Republican Senate and balanced out house may be the straw that breaks the camels back for far left agenda and Moderates who don't have the conviction of Tulsi to walk away finally stand up and push bipartisan policy.

Joe may want to learn about ballistics before commenting, it's as bad as the "blow your lungs out" lie.

the AR15 uses a Remington 223 round 55gr ~3000f/s.  A 9mm is around ~2200f/s.   Velocity does no make A ballistic good or bad for instance the Russian 9x19 is a subsonic round but the stopping power is substantially higher (140gr).   then you need to factor barrel length, an AR15 comes in 10.5 to 18" and 223/556 needs 10" to remotely be feasible, a longer barrel is better stability as well as velocity.

• Subscriber
5 hours ago, OrangeKhrush said:

Joe may want to learn about ballistics before commenting, it's as bad as the "blow your lungs out" lie.

the AR15 uses a Remington 223 round 55gr ~3000f/s.  A 9mm is around ~2200f/s.   Velocity does no make A ballistic good or bad for instance the Russian 9x19 is a subsonic round but the stopping power is substantially higher (140gr).   then you need to factor barrel length, an AR15 comes in 10.5 to 18" and 223/556 needs 10" to remotely be feasible, a longer barrel is better stability as well as velocity.

Wikipedia?  9_9

I am an ex army man buddy but...:coffee:

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/10/26/us/texas-guns-permitless.html

xD absolute pack of morons

Texas: let’s make gun ownership even less regulated!

Then gun crime inevitably skyrockets & they’re all upset about the uptick in gun violence.

Texas: Why would Biden do this?!

Also the shit they’re pulling guns out over is absolutely ridiculous. They’re acting like it’s Red Dead Redemption…

• Subscriber
4 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Then gun crime inevitably skyrockets & they’re all upset about the uptick in gun violence.

Also the shit they’re pulling guns out over is absolutely ridiculous. They’re acting like it’s Red Dead Redemption…

Can't read that link because  🙁

download.png

9 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

America's gun problems is traced to poor vetting or non existent vetting.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Can't read that link because  🙁

download.png

Try opening it in incognito mode whenever you get run into a paywall and it MIGHT get you around it.

Theres also websites out there that you can copy paste the link in to get passed a paywall. But websites have been getting better at stopping those from working.

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
12 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Try opening it in incognito mode whenever you get run into a paywall and it MIGHT get you around it.

Theres also websites out there that you can copy paste the link in to get passed a paywall. But websites have been getting better at stopping those from working.

Got around it buddy, just opened it up via my Google account. :)

• Upvote 1

• Subscriber
11 hours ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

I have always said that the majority of Americans still think they live in the Old Wild West with Billy The Kid, Johnny Ringo, Wyatt Earp, Pat Garrett, etc still running around, I know when I carried a loaded weapon around (SLR) in Northern Ireland on a tour of duty, inside, I was shitting myself knowing I had something in my hand that could kill a human being just by pointing and pulling the trigger.

We had to be a 100% focused at all times even if we (patrol) were dog tired after doing a 6-8 hour foot or mobile patrol, you would get some old guy with a walking stick and then he would point it at you as if shooting or some kiddies playing Cowboys & Indians and run towards you with a toy gun, you had a split second of judgment "were they real guns or were they not?" knee-shaking times they were, especially on a cold and dark evening.

• Upvote 2

there are a couple rino's needing replacement, they are in the same back pockets as Nancy, Chuck, Joe at al.

I find the biggest racists are the pretentious, self righteous, sanctimonious types that scream racism while being racist in the process.   

one of the biggest racists ms Ocassio Cortez getting drop kicked by a Latino Republican in a new york district shows just how disconnected from reality the democrats are.  the fact they are running on abortion (83% of America disagrees) and transgender fantasy is why america needs more options or at least someone unwoke, sad times.

1 hour ago, OrangeKhrush said:

there are a couple rino's needing replacement, they are in the same back pockets as Nancy, Chuck, Joe at al.

I find the biggest racists are the pretentious, self righteous, sanctimonious types that scream racism while being racist in the process.   

one of the biggest racists ms Ocassio Cortez getting drop kicked by a Latino Republican in a new york district shows just how disconnected from reality the democrats are.  the fact they are running on abortion (83% of America disagrees) and transgender fantasy is why america needs more options or at least someone unwoke, sad times.

Fucking hell. 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Yea, it almost sounds like satire. 

There's so much to unpack in it.

1.) Calling for removal of "rinos" - even though he's in support of republicans that are really nothing like a traditional republicans... and are really just republican iname only (which is where the term "rino" fucking comes from) - he might be more right-wing than republicans traditionally were... but that doesn't make traditional republicans rinos; if anything it's absolutely the other way around.

But honestly that's just a flaw in America's political system that doesn't really function properly if you've got more than 2 parties tbh. Same thing with the democrats in America. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Joe Biden wouldn't be in the same political party in most countries - but they are in America because the system doesn't really work properly with more than 2 parties.

2.) Being racist is "screaming" about other people being racist. Not... you know... saying or doing racist things. Honestly, this just comes off as being annoyed that people get called out for being openly racist in 2022.

3.) That Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, who a lot of right-wing people are absolutely obsessed with for some reason (I think they want to fuck her but know she'd say no, tbh), is getting "dropkicked" in her district... is not what any of the polling indications seem to be predicting: https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2022-election-forecast/house/new-york/14/ - also her opponent has NO ENDORSEMENTS, which in the US is the sign of a nothing candidate

4.) "83% of America disagrees with the democrat position on abortion" - first, the democratic position - as far as I can tell - has been to go back to the way federal abortion laws were before the Supreme Court changed things. Secondly... it's just not even close to an accurate statistic: https://apnorc.org/projects/public-holds-nuanced-views-about-access-to-legal-abortion/ - most Americans are in favour of abortion

5.) the "transgender fantasy" - as though gender issues are the driving political force of one side of US politics. Here's the democratic party platform: https://democrats.org/where-we-stand/party-platform/ - surprise, surprise... not ONE SINGLE FUCKING MENTION of transgender stuff xD  (other than wanting to make sure they're treated like humans, which is fair... because they're humans. And to prevent suicides amongst them) - it's a minor social issue, not a driving part of any party's platform.

As someone living here yes, I think the US has a lot of problems... but it's bizarre and hilarious to see someone out of the country think they've got a good read on the political pulse of the US while being so far off from being accurate. And why the fuck is he so invested in the culture wars the US right-wing is so intent on using as distraction issues to get people to not think about the economic and political issues (that voters, regardless of political party, tend to find lots of unity in)?

It's basically a case study on why people shouldn't get their news from anything affiliated with Rupert Murdoch's News Corp, or at least look at various other sources before trusting what any News Corp media outlet has to tell you.

• Upvote 2