talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

5 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

I didn’t realise Biden’s first wife and child died in a car accident. Irrelevant to his politics but certainly paints a picture of a man who’s suffered some real hardship in his life and persevered, which I think is something anyone can admire.

He also voted that homosexuality is incompatible with the military and voted for the prohibition of same-sex marriage, and was instrumental in pushing through a law that made crack cocaine a worse offence than powder cocaine (just think about that for a second). A career politician, whose policies probably don't reflect at all his true beliefs, he'd be a Tory in your country. But that was in the past, we'll see how much actually gets through.

13 minutes ago, Spike said:

He also voted that homosexuality is incompatible with the military and voted for the prohibition of same-sex marriage, and was instrumental in pushing through a law that made crack cocaine a worse offence than powder cocaine (just think about that for a second). A career politician, whose policies probably don't reflect at all his true beliefs, he'd be a Tory in your country. But that was in the past, we'll see how much actually gets through.

Yes. I’m no fan of the guy politically, I personally think the USA is beyond saving.

• The title was changed to 2020 U.S. Presidential Election - Joe Biden Set to Become 46th President

Did anyone hear about this?

Rudy Giuliani gave his big legal update press conference on how he was going to take back 4 states for Trump. Only problem, he booked the wrong venue so ended up giving the press conference in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping, a small storefront directly in between a sex shop and a crematorium, instead of the Four Seasons hotel.

20201108_221003.jpg

42 minutes ago, Harry said:

Did anyone hear about this?

Rudy Giuliani gave his big legal update press conference on how he was going to take back 4 states for Trump. Only problem, he booked the wrong venue so ended up giving the press conference in front of Four Seasons Total Landscaping, a small storefront directly in between a sex shop and a crematorium, instead of the Four Seasons hotel.

Amazing. 

• Administrator

Only Trump xD 

Colossal fuck-up or the cynic in me is saying that he's done it on purpose to take the shine off him individually while he played golf. Obviously doesn't work but I just don't get how they mess up so bad xD 

That sex shop's business will go through the roof now purely by association. 

• Subscriber

I’d be interested to see on here by some sort of poll who people thought the better President would be. Or who you’d vote for. 

Biden is by no means perfect, and I’m shocked he’s the best alternative to Trump. But Donald Trump ffs. Surely anything and everything is better than him? When I discuss with people the main thing they cling on to when supporting Trump is their dislike for Biden. And these pedophile claims. Does anyone think there’s any truth in those claims? Yes he’s a bit weird but I can’t see it...

• The title was changed to Texas Directive on School Books "If you have holocaust books, you must also have anti-holocaust books"