talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

American Politics Discussion

football forum

1 minute ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

DC National guard has just been activated.

I agree with you that Trump isn’t the root of the problem. He’s a symptom of a larger disease of the American right wing.

A culture I think is rooted in your constitution. You declared the liberty of man with your foot on the black man’s neck. No justice has ever been seen for that. America is the apocryphal Babylon. Feared and hated across the world, and for good reason. 

Declare MAGA or the Trump campaign a terrorist organisation. Turn the Patriot Act against the GOP.

That would give you the scope needed to indefinitely detain most of the required elements of the US population. Even if means a few extensions being needed for GITMO.

Edited by Inverted

7 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

A culture I think is rooted in your constitution. You declared the liberty of man with your foot on the black man’s neck. No justice has ever been seen for that. America is the apocryphal Babylon. Feared and hated across the world, and for good reason. 

I’m not American? I am British though so ultimately, we are both culpable for the evil America has done.

I’m also half-Iranian, so I’m less to blame for America than you.

The stage of capitalism where we´re at, with mass production giving consumers an unending possibility of product choices created a generation of people who has a hard time coping with the denial of their wishes. Since politics is a zero-sum game, this reflects in a tendency of using of political violence when your side is defeated.

Thank you for coming to my TED Talk.  :)

Edited by El Profesor
  • Upvote 2

• Subscriber

Trump has tweeted a short video asking the protesters to go home but still spent comfortably over half of it perpetuating the lies about election fraud. So essentially encouraging the meat heads to carry on whilst covering the base of technically having told them to go home.

Where are the fucking national guard then? How long does it take?

• Subscriber
6 minutes ago, Viva la FCB said:

Trump released a video statement asking them to stand down and go home peacefully, naturally its bookended with his bullshit baseless rhetoric about the election being stolen this cretin is so god damn infuriating. 

"The election was stolen. But go home, we love you. By the way, I should have won. But go home. Thanks!"

xD 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Just now, nudge said:

"The election was stolen. But go home, we love you. By the way, I should have won. But go home. Thanks!"

xD 

Just saw that video. Jesus Christ, man. Accept and move on. What an idiot. 

• Administrator

BBC news need to stop focusing on the lack of police that was there and start focusing on lack of direction and condemning from Trump, as well as the fact it's the terrorists causing this carnage. 

This is a god damn tragedy. Absolutely heartbreaking for the american people, and absolutely 100% the product of Trumps efforts to delegitimise the election, and that of Hawley and Cruz who lended creedence to it. 

The darkest day for US democracy since the civil war.

Trump should be impeached and removed immediately.

• The title was changed to Texas Directive on School Books "If you have holocaust books, you must also have anti-holocaust books"