The better place to talk football.

Among Us

football forum

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • The title was changed to Among Us
2 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I have downloaded it for mobile, but isn't that meant to be far more restrictive? 

It's the same in my experience. Better controls hardly give you an advantage. Some might even play better on mobile if they're not used to asdw.

2 hours ago, Machado said:

It's the same in my experience. Better controls hardly give you an advantage. Some might even play better on mobile if they're not used to asdw.

I was thinking more about getting your point across (or just outright lying) would be better on PC as I don't think the mobile version allows for voice chat (just typing text instead). 

25 minutes ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

I was thinking more about getting your point across (or just outright lying) would be better on PC as I don't think the mobile version allows for voice chat (just typing text instead). 

Neither do. People just voice chat on discord.

8 hours ago, Machado said:

Neither do. People just voice chat on discord.

Really? 

No voice chat on the PC version either? 

I'm not sure whether it's because they're a small publisher or not, but for a game that requires a fair bit of talking (it even says 'Discuss' when a body is found), that's a huge oversight. 

• Subscriber
3 hours ago, Bluebird Hewitt said:

Really? 

No voice chat on the PC version either? 

I'm not sure whether it's because they're a small publisher or not, but for a game that requires a fair bit of talking (it even says 'Discuss' when a body is found), that's a huge oversight. 

Welcome to Steam. Their cross-play services are pretty shit and the devs have to do all the work themselves.

7 hours ago, Mel81x said:

Welcome to Steam. Their cross-play services are pretty shit and the devs have to do all the work themselves.

That's a bit shitty really. You would have thought a basic thing like that would be available. 

Anyhow, gave the mobile version a run out (only on freeplay) and it feels ok tbf, if a tiny bit fiddly using a virtual stick. 

Archived