The better place to talk football.

German Super Cup 2020/21 - Bayern Munich 3-2 Borussia Dortrmund

football forum

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Tommy said:

She's a good referee. 

Ah okay. Wasn't sure if you were one of those that didn't think Women should referee in men's games. 

She looks familiar, but outside of 2-3 refs, I don't really pay too much attention to them. 

3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

She's a good referee. 

She is and this is only her 4th season refereeing in the mens Bundesliga. It's a shame that she's decided to retire this early. I am sure that she has her reasons, but yeah, her officiating will be missed.

• Subscriber
3 minutes ago, Tommy said:

She's a good referee. 

She's been plagued by injuries and failed to pass the referee fitness test again, so I think her decision to retire might be related to it in addition to her private/family life.

• Administrator
Just now, Michael said:

I think he made his luck there through great determination and through perseverance.

Perhaps. Still not your most conventional goal. Right place right time given how he fell and how it rebounded to him though.

1 minute ago, nudge said:

She's been plagued by injuries and failed to pass the referee fitness test again, so I think her decision to retire might be related to it in addition to her private/family life.

Ok I see, I didn't realise that. It makes more sense now why she has decided to call it a day.

• The title was changed to German Super Cup 2020/21 - Bayern Munich wins 3-2

Like most on here I have watched here for a while and the most impressive thing about her work has been the respect she has gained from the players of all ages and abilities.  Her interaction with some players who you might think would be difficult to handle has been great to see and as a role model she must be inspirational to other young girls/women who want to follow.  BL must keep her involved somehow!

• The title was changed to German Super Cup 2020/21 - Bayern Munich 3-2 Borussia Dortrmund

Archived