talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

September 2020 - Member of the Month

football forum

• Administrator

I think it's a travesty - and this genuinely surprised me - that in all of the 3.5yrs we've been on this new forum and ran this Member of the Month competition, this member hasn't won the award once at all and has only come 3rd at any time too.

This member is reliable, knowledge personified and a true asset to the site by way of activity and excellent contributions. Running a prediction league in true German efficient style to add, as well. There's also some humour, regular posting around the forum and participation in other games too. 

He's definitely part of the furniture here!

Our September winner is none other than @Rucksackfranzose!

Due to social distancing there couldn't be any party of sorts so here's an older clip we found of a celebration at another time which is just as fitting for when he was given the news:

tenor.gif?itemid=7940030

Well done!

2nd and 3rd spots were @Pyfish and @El Profesor respectively :) 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nice one Rucks, no gfs from me as I am on my mobile and haven't found out the knack of doing it and well done young Pye & the Professor as runners up. :banana::congrats:

Thank fuck xD 

• Subscriber
7 hours ago, CaaC (John) said:

Nice one Rucks, no gfs from me as I am on my mobile and haven't found out the knack of doing it and well done young Pye & the Professor as runners up. :banana::congrats:

Now on my laptop, congrats to you and the other 2. :D

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47a7aa798e52ee5d8d91

• The topic was unpinned

Archived