• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham - Sunday 4th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Rick said:

If you’re sending Martial off, you need to send Lamela off too, both had a dig. Pathetic from Lamela. 

I'm not sure. Lamela is trying to shrug him off whereas Martial just slaps him. 

• Subscriber

So much wrong with that. Yellow for both if anything. Pathetic from Lamela, stupid from Martial, and absolutely mental that one gets a red and the other gets nothing.

Shambolic from Man Utd there. Solskjaer looks absolutely finished and they're three games into the season and those with the chequebooks think signing Sancho and getting 400k likes on Twitter when they announce him is the solution to it all.

27 minutes ago, Spike said:

I don't know why the English seem to dislike Martin Tyler so much. He really isn't that bad, I've heard some commentators that made my ears bleed but Tyler was never one of them.

I don't pay much attention to him when Liverpool aren't playing. He always seems desperate for the opposition to score whenever I watch Liverpool with him commentating though. I'll always try and get an American stream rather than a Sky one when Liverpool are playing

• The title was changed to Man Utd 1-6 (Kane, 79") Tottenham - Sunday 4th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived