The better place to talk football.

Man Utd 1-6 Tottenham - Sunday 4th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Dan said:

Neville STILL can't bring himself to criticise Solskjaer xD

It's brilliant. None of their ex players will. It's what gives me confidence that they won't sack him. If there was fans in the ground it might be different

12 minutes ago, Stan said:

I can't stand Evra. Loves to make everything about himself. Couldn't give a shit about his contract at Sky xD

I have to disagree mate.

For me, he is wearing his heart on his sleeve and speaking out. He cares and it shows how genuine he's being.

He called out Maguire, the board, told exactly what will probably happen with Solskjaer as opposed to what should happen with Woodward and the Glazers. He's not sugar coating anything.

You can't slate that kind of honesty for me.

• Subscriber

Sky sports coverage was absolutely pathetic though. Having a pundit that biased shouldn’t happen, having a co commentator so biased shouldn’t happen. The ‘analysis’ about an incredible Tottenham performance was non existent. Just shite 

1 minute ago, Storts said:

Sky sports coverage was absolutely pathetic though. Having a pundit that biased shouldn’t happen, having a co commentator so biased shouldn’t happen. The ‘analysis’ about an incredible Tottenham performance was non existent. Just shite 

Smaller clubs never get their due.

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Lucas said:

I have to disagree mate.

For me, he is wearing his heart on his sleeve and speaking out. He cares and it shows how genuine he's being.

He called out Maguire, the board, told exactly what will probably happen with Solskjaer as opposed to what should happen with Woodward and the Glazers. He's not sugar coating anything.

You can't slate that kind of honesty for me.

I don't mind that. But what's the reason for his own contract talk xD

I just don't get it. I think it's all the other crap he spouts on social media and that filters through in to his TV appearances. 

I like that he called those out as it's more than Neville will do with Solskjaer. 

That has to be one of the shittiest red cards I have seen for a while now... Lamela acting like a little girl.. wouldn't have blamed Martial if he went straight over to Lamela and knocked a few of his teeth out for that... at least make the red card worth it.. How could you possibly have one card without the other??? The state of the game and decision making is getting so very silly... A decent ref would have pulled them both over and told them to knock it on the head and let the game continue... now of course if you add plenty of drama to any contact no matter how light you get away with a pure con... 

Hope that's appealed and looked at again... 

Jesus Christ, how long can Ole keep the job? Blame the players if they’re playing shit, blame the board for being shit too...but this United side shouldn’t be this woeful. Realistically speaking they should have lost this badly last week against Brighton too

• The topic was unpinned
  • Administrator
10 minutes ago, MUFC said:

Rumour that Bruno Fernandes was apparently substituted because he went mental in the dressing room calling out Maguire for his shambolic display.

Fernandes has previous for this (with Lindelof in the Europa League game a couple of months ago) and also apparently when he was at Sporting.

But the issue with this rumour is that it can't be proven right or wrong. It might just be something that's made up and something that could be assumed to have some margin of credibility.

Maguire's display was shambolic and maybe some words were said, but it's easily something that could be blown out of proportion. I bet loads of rows happen in lots of dressing rooms on many occasions but little comes of it. 

If Maguire was tackling my own players in the box leading to goals (and its not the first time either, remember Southampton game?) I'd fucking give him a earful too. I understand some players are just cunts, but in the EPL especially where so many top teams are forced to bear the burden of some shithouse players 'cos they're English' I imagine it'd be frustrating as fuck. 

• Subscriber

I can't believe how bad he is. He's gotten worse since he left us I'm sure of it, and I thought he was good, but nothing special for us. He's playing like one of the worst defenders in the league. He needs some time out of the team I think.

England have absolutely no chance in the Euros with this manager, goalkeeper or defence.

Archived