The better place to talk football.

Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool - Sunday 4th October, 2020

football forum

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

and you just have a Well Fed twat

I was alright with how that started but you just made it insulting at the end there.... there was no need for that was there??? maybe I touched a nerve... hang on something is going on in the background??? sounds like a ball hitting the back of the net again... B|

1 minute ago, Bluewolf said:

I was alright with how that started but you just made it insulting at the end there.... there was no need for that was there??? maybe I touched a nerve... hang on something is going on in the background??? sounds like a ball hitting the back of the net again... B|

I will refrain from saying anything too rude to you right now out of respect for my elders.

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, Bluewolf said:

Villa in second for now... this is just going to be one of the strangest seasons if all this carries on and don't settle down.. 

I don't know whether to love it or hate it xD

Just now, Stan said:

I don't know whether to love it or hate it xD

It will settle down, so many things influencing the start of the season, Lack of pre-season games, fitness levels, no crowds etc... I fully expect Liverpool to turn this around in the second half.. 

• The title was changed to Aston Villa 7-2 Liverpool - Sunday 4th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived