talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Stan's PL Prediction League 2020/21 - Week 4 Table

• Administrator

A whole mix of results led to a whole mix of scores in this prediction league, ranging from 8-16 points. The highest scorer was @JONO, who jumped up from 23rd to 18th, and then 3 members - @SchalkeUK, @nawoo & @Catsmother - all got 15. The former of those 3 displaced @Pyfish and the latter of those climbed up to 11th from 16th

Seven points separate the top 10, then another 7 points separate 11th through to 18th. So a good week after the internationals could see a big rise up the table. Good luck predicting some of the scores in football these days though xD 

@Foxc1, @Storts, @Rucksackfranzose@DeadLinesman & @LFCMike all did well scoring 14 too. 

I think if you got at least 1 perfect score you did well!

Special mention to @SchalkeUK and @JONO (again) for their 1-1 draw prediction between Leeds & Man City. I expected more goals in that one and a winner.

PL - 4.PNG

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber

I don't know how I missed this one, I know my laptop keeps cutting out and I think I may have posted my predictions in this box, the laptop cut out before submitted my reply? oh well, I have ordered a new laptop which will be arriving this evening sometime. :ay:  

• The topic was unpinned

Archived