The better place to talk football.

Reuben Loftus-Cheek Loaned to Fulham

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
2 minutes ago, Cicero said:

Good move for him. 

Needs to be at a club that will play him regularly. He's looked so lost since his injury. 

Could be decent for Fulham as well. Good move all round. 

• The title was changed to Reuben Loftus-Cheek Loaned to Fulham?
  • The title was changed to Reuben Loftus-Cheek Loaned to Fulham

I agree he needs game time and given his current form he will not be getting that with us but letting him go to Fulham is like putting the man on death row.... One can only hope that with Fulham's struggles ahead that he finds strength in adversity... 

8 minutes ago, cityfan99 said:

Fulham would have been the last place I would have gone to. In a struggling Fulham side it will be hard for him to play his best. He would have been better going back to Crystal Palace

Welcome!

I think at this point Ruben just needs playing time on a team that will be built around him and where he will play all 90 minutes.  Don't even think he'd start at Palace. His confidence and form have been shot. 

Just now, Cicero said:

Welcome!

I think at this point Ruben just needs playing time on a team that will be built around him and where he will play all 90 minutes.  Don't even think he'd start at Palace. His confidence and form have been shot. 

On his day he can be unplayable. Before his injury he was playing well for you guys. Hopefully he can get some game time at Fulham and really lead that team forward!

5 minutes ago, cityfan99 said:

On his day he can be unplayable. Before his injury he was playing well for you guys. Hopefully he can get some game time at Fulham and really lead that team forward!

In the right system. He has a lot of work to do off the ball to be a success here unfortunately. 

I fear he is heading down the Oscar route. Where Chelsea fans will live off the hype of 2-3 past great performances. (Oscar vs Juve & Ruben vs City/Frankfurt)

Archived