• Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Strange Urges You've Never Carried Out

football forum

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Pyfish said:

Used to really want to throw my phone over the side of the Wearmouth Bridge in Sunderland when i=I was at Uni. Not sure why but always used to get the urge whenever I walked across it.

Same with driving, I've often had the urge to do a handbrake turn but never done it!

I always want to lob my phone as far and as hard as I can when I am on a massive losing streak on Boom Beach.. man that game is frustrating sometimes.. xD

53 minutes ago, CaaC (John) said:

Sky Dive...:eek:

I always say (when I am pissed) I am going to do that but when I sober up...well, I am scared shite of heights and can't even stand on the edge of the likes of a building and looking down.

The funny thing also was when I was pissed as a newt in my army days I climbed the Battery Flagpole as a dare from my buddy and fell off of it when I reached the top and ended up in a military hospital for months. O.o

39 minutes ago, Toinho said:

Haha, maybe do one of those indoor ones. They’re meant to be good. 

Yea, do the indoor one John, Wardrobe to Bed... and get the wife to take pictures, also wear a cape... 

On 09/10/2020 at 05:37, Stan said:

Someties, moreso when I was much younger and a more inexperienced driver, I just wanted to absolutely floor it on an empty stretch of road. Go above 100-120mph and not give a shit what happens.

You're saying you haven't done that? Every motorcycle I've owned i've found top speed on, at 3 am on a stretch of freeway. 

This one time I had this weird urge to eat my grandfathers ashes oh wait...

Probably the urge to king hit old people and housewives'  at the shopping center who stop in the middle of the isle for chats with their old cunt friends. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, Devil-Dick Willie said:

You're saying you haven't done that? Every motorcycle I've owned i've found top speed on, at 3 am on a stretch of freeway. 

This one time I had this weird urge to eat my grandfathers ashes oh wait...

Probably the urge to king hit old people and housewives'  at the shopping center who stop in the middle of the isle for chats with their old cunt friends. 

Not those speeds, no. 

• Subscriber
On 10/10/2020 at 08:46, Harry said:

I'd like to fill a bath tub up with grapes to an inch deep, and then just squelch around with the cool refrigerated grapes between my toes.

If you were female I'd pay you to do this 🤣

• 2 years later...
  • Subscriber
On 08/10/2020 at 19:37, Stan said:

Someties, moreso when I was much younger and a more inexperienced driver, I just wanted to absolutely floor it on an empty stretch of road. Go above 100-120mph and not give a shit what happens.

You've thrown away a potential F1 career. I'd have backed you in the predictor leagues. 

• Subscriber
On 10/10/2020 at 08:46, Harry said:

I'd like to fill a bath tub up with grapes to an inch deep, and then just squelch around with the cool refrigerated grapes between my toes.

• Subscriber
On 08/10/2020 at 20:30, nudge said:

Got a stationary bike delivered some time ago and had to assemble it. Pretty straightforward, but there was a part where you had to set the magnetic resistance up, and that involved putting a metal ending of one steel cable through a tiny loop on the end of the other steel cable. Spent about half an hour trying to do it in a +30 heat with rage building up inside me until my fingers went numb, only to realise that the manual had it the other way around in the resistance control wheel settings... :dam: Have never been so close to throwing the bloody thing out of the window xD 

I did something similar years back with a rocking chair I had to assemble together from the Littlewoods catalog, I spent ages trying to read the instructions but could never get the bottom rocker strut right, when I thought I had and sat on the chair to rock the fucking thing collapsed and I ended up on the floor with the wife pissing herself laughing, I then smashed the remaining bits to fuck and tossed it out our patio doors.

Back on the topic, I have mentioned it here before but I am shit scared of heights but have always had the urge to skydive, just the thought of floating through the air and then descending by parachute, when I sober up though that thought goes straight out of the window. 

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, nudge said:

Whenever I'm on a rooftop of a building, I get the urge to jump on the roofs of the houses surrounding it and do some parkour shit. Nota bene: I don't know how to do parkour shit. 

In movies they jump from roof to roof 😳

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, MUFC said:

In movies they jump from roof to roof 😳

Yep that's what I get the urge to do, too! But the spaces between the roofs are always larger than they look... Must be an incredible feeling to do that, though.

3 minutes ago, nudge said:

Whenever I'm on a rooftop of a building, I get the urge to jump on the roofs of the houses surrounding it and do some parkour shit. Nota bene: I don't know how to do parkour shit. 

I have an urge to do that, but I would 100% die, which is why I never will..

• Subscriber
5 minutes ago, Carnivore Chris said:

I have an urge to do that, but I would 100% die, which is why I never will..

YES!!! I love the downhill stuff like that. Just imagine the adrenaline rush... 

Archived