talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TFF user names

football forum

With this place seemingly bubbling over quite nicely, and new members still joining I thought it would be useful [well for me at least :14_relaxed:] to know previous TFF user names for people. There are a few I think I recall on here that were on TFF but have new user names. I'm happy to start, so;

Large - was called Large for a while, then changed it to Large

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator
29 minutes ago, Large said:

With this place seemingly bubbling over quite nicely, and new members still joining I thought it would be useful [well for me at least :14_relaxed:] to know previous TFF user names for people. There are a few I think I recall on here that were on TFF but have new user names. I'm happy to start, so;

Large - was called Large for a while, then changed it to Large

I started life as Batard Barbu. 

7 minutes ago, Berserker said:

Thought it was hilarious when Moaty rechristened you CFCMongLoyal. xD

The bastard. xD

CFCLoyal was really a mix of myself and taking the piss. At the start it wasn't but as I went on after getting pissed off at a penalty decision involving Tim Krul in a game I rolled with it. It was great fun on my part and maybe less so for the rest of you. Best laughs for me were Marakios and Marazola by far. I came after Halewood and Kel and during the time of Toonlass and those two.

• Administrator
Just now, Cannabis said:

I'm Cannabis now but you may remember me from TFF with previous usernames such as; Salford Kel, Wednesday4Life, Whentheballmoves and Chazz.

Lies. You were. Halewood Toffee

• Administrator
4 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

I'm Cannabis now but you may remember me from TFF with previous usernames such as; Salford Kel, Wednesday4Life, Whentheballmoves and Chazz.

and Nee_one.

24 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Damn, I was certain you was either Voice of Reason or Rio Choker.

2 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

No, we asked him to come over but for personal reasons he said that he was quitting forums altogether. 

Bluewolf has also been lost to the TFF/TF365 abyss.

That's a shame. How about ThisCharmingMan, Frshman, Fiddy or Liverbird?

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, Cannabis said:

Yeah, he said that once communities start splitting things go downhill. I sent him a PM over on TFF a few months after us being active telling him that we're doing great and that he should move over but didn't get a response. Hopefully he comes back to us in the near future as I thought he was a decent enough member. 

Out of interest has anyone actually heard from Bluewolf?

Sadly not, both myself and Stan have emailed Joe, but heard nothing back. I'll drop him another email in due time to let him know my news. 

Archived