talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

TFF user names

football forum

8 hours ago, Eco said:

Oh, was also Visconti on the old site. 

I thought about being Lucas on this site, but hoped the actual @Lucas would join and it just wouldn't be right. 

Probably change my username in the coming hours/days, just not sure what to. 

That would have tripped me right out. 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Subscriber
20 minutes ago, Dr. Gonzo said:

Before I was Dr. Gonzo I had some other user name at TFF... but I don't remember what it was at all.

I'm pretty sure you were ArgImAPirate :P 

I think my first ever forum username was drogba4arsenal. xD This was before he went to Chelsea of course. I think I saw him play a couple of times in the CL for Marseille and wanted him. I must've been about 16.

My first on TF was Mr Henry, I believe. I was also B4MVDAN and COWBOY FROM HELL when I was really into metal music.

8 minutes ago, ...Dan said:

I think my first ever forum username was drogba4arsenal. xD This was before he went to Chelsea of course. I think I saw him play a couple of times in the CL for Marseille and wanted him. I must've been about 16.

My first on TF was Mr Henry, I believe. I was also B4MVDAN and COWBOY FROM HELL when I was really into metal music.

What does B4M stand for?

• Subscriber

Never really had interesting usernames, originally started as stortfordspur only to be shortened to Stortford and for a decade or so Storts.

Experimenting on AFF for a while - Jermaine Jenas' Jheri Curls was probably my favourite - or Giovani's Sombrero 

• Subscriber
On 22/05/2017 at 8:58 PM, Cannabis said:

No, we asked him to come over but for personal reasons he said that he was quitting forums altogether. 

Bluewolf has also been lost to the TFF/TF365 abyss.

Was Bluewolf the oldish Chelsea fan? He was a decent guy, always asking me about my accident at work and offering advice. 

On 22/05/2017 at 9:03 PM, Berserker said:

And Gon O'rrhea.

He stepped down from his mod position didn't he then returned after a year or so. Decent lad. 

On 22/05/2017 at 9:07 PM, Large said:

That's a shame. How about ThisCharmingMan, Frshman, Fiddy or Liverbird?

Liverbird is currently enjoying an amazing holiday by the looks of it. Seen some decent pictures across social media. She was always one of my favourite members, be good to see her back on here.

Abd Fiddy.... xD me him and @The Rebel CRS used to chat for aaaaages back in the day. 

• Subscriber
1 minute ago, HoneyNUFC said:

xD did he also end his sentences with no win no fee

Hahaha I think he was a supervisor at his job? Maybe in a similar environment to me I can't remember. He did used to post quite a lot though so I'm surprised he hasn't made the trip over here.

Archived