talkfootball365
  • Welcome to talkfootball365!

The better place to talk football.

Everton 2-2 Liverpool - Saturday 17th October, 2020

football forum

Just now, LFCMike said:

Sound. A Liverpool defender can just go in two footed after an offside then without any punishment.

All cases judged on their merits, but I'd say unless it's violent conduct it's incredibly harsh to punish someone for a foul on someone who was only in that position because they themselves broke the rules. Pickford is incredibly lucky, don't get me wrong.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, carefreeluke said:

I normally avoid the Merseyside derbies as they bore me to death but this has been a great game so far.

It's been a good game. Would be nice if they can become consistently better games in the Ancelotti era.

35 minutes ago, The Artful Dodger said:

All cases judged on their merits, but I'd say unless it's violent conduct it's incredibly harsh to punish someone for a foul on someone who was only in that position because they themselves broke the rules. Pickford is incredibly lucky, don't get me wrong.

Broke the rules is a harsh description of what Virgil did before that challenge.

• Subscriber

Stream has dropped out. Can't really complain because both of their goals have been good goals. We've been second best, we already knew that despite people being silly about title challenges. Hopefully we can equalise again but I'm fairly pleased with the second half performance so far either way.

3 minutes ago, RandoEFC said:

Stream has dropped out. Can't really complain because both of their goals have been good goals. We've been second best, we already knew that despite people being silly about title challenges. Hopefully we can equalise again but I'm fairly pleased with the second half performance so far either way.

I think you guys have been impressive this half.

Fuck! 2-2

• The title was changed to Everton 2-2 Liverpool - Saturday 17th October, 2020
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived